Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Dwayne Bowe wants out of KC "very badly"

Jules

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/17/report-dwayne-bowe-wants-out-of-kansas-city-very-badly/

According to this (if you believe it), then the Dolphins are quite interested and willing to give up a lot in picks.

Wow. Per @JasonColeYahoo on @560WQAM, #Dolphins are potentially negotiating a deal for #Chiefs stud WR Dwayne Bowe.

— Courtney Fallon (@CourtneyFallon_)

October 17, 2012

Wow, Miami might be giving up a 1, two 2s and two 3s. Using any of those picks, you could find a receiver who will do well in the NFL. They might not be as good as Bowe, but they will still be good. I'm iffy on Bowe. The talent is there, as he had that one ridiculous season with 15 TDs, but the effort isn't always there. Be cautious when going after players like this...especially you, Miami, after going through the Brandon Marshall experiment.

Wow, Miami might be giving up a 1, two 2s and two 3s. Using any of those picks, you could find a receiver who will do well in the NFL. They might not be as good as Bowe, but they will still be good. I'm iffy on Bowe. The talent is there, as he had that one ridiculous season with 15 TDs, but the effort isn't always there. Be cautious when going after players like this...especially you, Miami, after going through the Brandon Marshall experiment.

no way in heck miami gives up that much

Edited by 21isSuperman

I don't think Barkley is going first overall. Weak arm, small, unathletic. He's just a game manager IMO.

You might want to watch more USC games....He's the same height as Aaron Rodgers, can actually throw a decent ball down field and while he might not be as athletic as Rodgers, it's not like hes as nonathletic as Ryan Mallet

I know some persons twitter account says the Chiefs are asking for, or the Dolphins might be willing to part with...

A 1, two-2's and two-3's.... I saw that.

I'm here to say if that happened, I believe the Dolphins GM, Jeff Ireland would/should be fired on the spot.

Heck, the Falcons didn't give up that much to trade up and get Julio Jones. A 1 and a 3, maybe. Anything more, and someone is grossly over-paying. And the Dolphins need a LOT of help. To give up 5 high picks for a WR who is not worth that is the NFL textbook definition of Insanity!!

I'm not saying a trade won't happen. I'm saying if it does happen, it won't be the terms that got tweeted about....

Just my hunch....

I know some persons twitter account says the Chiefs are asking for, or the Dolphins might be willing to part with...

A 1, two-2's and two-3's.... I saw that.

I'm here to say if that happened, I believe the Dolphins GM, Jeff Ireland would/should be fired on the spot.

Heck, the Falcons didn't give up that much to trade up and get Julio Jones. A 1 and a 3, maybe. Anything more, and someone is grossly over-paying. And the Dolphins need a LOT of help. To give up 5 high picks for a WR who is not worth that is the NFL textbook definition of Insanity!!

I'm not saying a trade won't happen. I'm saying if it does happen, it won't be the terms that got tweeted about....

Just my hunch....

If that does happen and Miami gives up those 5 draft picks, I agree, Ireland should be fired.....which is arguably something that should have already happened.

You might want to watch more USC games....He's the same height as Aaron Rodgers, can actually throw a decent ball down field and while he might not be as athletic as Rodgers, it's not like hes as nonathletic as Ryan Mallet

As a SoCal native, I see plenty of USC games. He lacks the tools to be elite IMO.

I love Bowe. But Brandon Marshall is head and shoulders above him, and he was traded for 2 2nds. No way Miami gives up what was posted.

This. They had a guy who was a better receiver, IMO, and ran him out for two second round picks. If they sell off the farm to get Bowe, then Ireland has traversed into the universe of complete ineptitude.

I like Bowe's game, but he's not worth that. And he also is the impetus behind one of the best FF team names I've ever heard: "Somewhere Over the Dwayne Bowe."

:thmup:

I like the Chiefs as a team, but the organisation and management is absolutely terrible. A top receiver is never going to be able to shine when they have one aggressively mediocre at best QB, and a over utilised backup that is even worse. I don't blame Bowe for leaving, I think it'll be interesting to see where he lands in FA this year, but I hate to see what it is doing to the team.

The talent is there for Bowe to be successful. I just find it hard with a horrible qb and then him being very lazy to shine like he should. It's not worth the picks that were posted earlier in the thread.

i don't think any player would be worth a 1st, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds

They're grooming Baldwin to be their # 1 anyways. Bowe will be a loss, but it's not like they were going anywhere with him anyways. Baldwin, Breaston, McCluster, Charles and Moeki is still more than enough firepower for any serviceable QB. Matt Cassel is the problem in KC, and it's been obvious for awhile now