Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good trades I can offer?

MTC

My current team is this for the week. (Starters are in bold)

Fitzpatrick

Ryan (Bye)

Murray (Injured)

Forte

Ridley

Brown (Injured)

Austin

Thomas (Bye)

Gordon

Rice

Bowe (Bye)

Avery

Miller

Rudolph

Tynes

Vikings D

My team might look solid on paper but I have 1-5 record and need to start getting some wins if I want to make the playoffs. I'm thinking of trading someone for two solid players to help me. Any ideas?

Before I answer, what is the lineup for your opponent this week..just curious to see what you're up against?

Dalton, Morris, Richardson (He should rack up over 30 points), James Jones, Wallace, Calvin Johnson, Vernon Davis. Lance Moore, Akers, Bears D

I wouldn't count on Richardson this week..He said he's playing, but for a RB to have torn rib cartilage..one good hit and he's done..I picked up Hardesty on waivers just in case...

Dalton against the Steelers...should benefit you...Fitz should have a good game at home against the Titans...

Morris against the Giants..Richardson probably not being as productive... vs Forte who should have a field day...Ridley should have a good day running against the Jets...

He's way ahead on receivers..(bad bye week for you)

you're starting 2 TE's?..is that for the flex position?

is that Heath or Zach Miller?...Heath is a good play...I would put Avery in at flex due to Haden will be going up against Wayne..he should have a much better gamee this week esp at home..I would bench Rice going against an angry Niners squad...

Looks like your biggest need is at WR...for this week...

Here are some possible receivers that might be available...looks like you need just a one week fix..

Josh Cribbs..(esp if your league adds special team yards)

Nate Washington

Jeremy Kerley

Jeff Cumberland (he's getting looks every week)...

I don't know what else to say...check your waiver wire...with what you might have to trade, you probably won't get enough back in return, without hurting another area of your team...

you have good receivers (when not on bye week)...

I would just look for the best matchups for each position, and pray that the rest of your team can make up for WR....

(I can't believe you are 1-5 with this team...)

Good luck