Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Beyonce to perform this years superbowl halftime show

MTC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sucks

The Super Bowl is "Rock and Roll" ... kick butt, pump it up music.

Not "if I were a boy" ... sigh...

Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age.....

Snoop and Dre, West Side Connection (they could be edited.. heheh) , ... not Beyonce...... just ughhh

And finally, we boomer rang back to Heavy Metal/Hard Rock again....The circle is now complete.

Living Colour "Cult Of Personality"

VH with "Tattoo." This one's for Crazy Cali Fan...I hope your neck is healing nicely. ;) :rock:

Actually Van Halen were rumored to do it.... but, sadly.. Eddie cannot stay sober.

One more Pat Boone Rock N Roll train wreck. His version of G-N-R's "Paradise City" followed by the original classic song below...Sad just sad Pat... :sigh: I do applaud the courage and effort though.

Wow... a GNR reunion would be EPIC at the SB... then blast of on a world tour with the original lineup..

I'd pay to see it...

GNR was one of the best live bands I ever saw. They were ferocious.

Wow... a GNR reunion would be EPIC at the SB... then blast of on a world tour with the original lineup.. I'd pay to see it... GNR was one of the best live bands I ever saw. They were ferocious.
Actually Van Halen were rumored to do it.... but, sadly.. Eddie cannot stay sober.

John, like you, I'd pay to see GNR both at the SB and a reunion tour. However, I think the original drummer is in pretty bad shape addicted to cocaine I think. Perhaps, he's clean now. I don't know. I'm sure he could desperately use the money provided that he can even stand up that is. Very sad really.

Yeah, what's gonna kill Eddie first? Booze, gentlemen's club dancers, or tobacco...It's a toss up...Hmmm....My money says throat cancer does him in first...Good luck Eddie...I miss Michael Anthony in the original VH lineup myself. Wolfgang, Eddie's kid, is a nice kid, but he isn't the bassist that Michael is. NO WAY NO HOW IMO.

Stop chain smoking cigarettes Eddie...It's gonna do you in buddy...A little inspiration/motivation for you...

I really don't want to see a guitar wizard perish and die. Eddie's a remarkable talent IMO.

John, like you, I'd pay to see GNR both at the SB and a reunion tour. However, I think the original drummer is in pretty bad shape addicted to cocaine I think. Perhaps, he's clean now. I don't know. I'm sure he could desperately use the money provided that he can even stand up that is. Very sad really.

Yeah, what's gonna kill Eddie first? Booze, gentlemen's club dancers, or tobacco...It's a toss up...Hmmm....My money says throat cancer does him in first...Good luck Eddie...I miss Michael Anthony in the original VH lineup myself. Wolfgang, Eddie's kid, is a nice kid, but he isn't the bassist that Michael is. NO WAY NO HOW IMO.

Stop chain smoking cigarettes Eddie...It's gonna do you in buddy...A little inspiration/motivation for you...

Eddie has an ego the size of North America... he single handily broke up Van Halen not once ... but twice.. Hagar and Anthony can't stand him.

they were selling out every where this spring and summer and once again EDDIE acts ilke Eddie...

DLR said they were approached about playing the SB. But not now.

Eddie is just a rich egomaniac.

Eddie has an ego the size of North America... he single handily broke up Van Halen not once ... but twice.. Hagar and Anthony can't stand him.

they were selling out every where this spring and summer and once again EDDIE acts ilke Eddie...

DLR said they were approached about playing the SB. But not now.

Eddie is just a rich egomaniac.

Absolutely right John Eddie's an bleep hole and a control freak and he always will be. No argument there...Case In Point...

LV Syndrome...Both David and Sammy were fired! No one just left Eddie...What an ego man. WOW! Plus, Eddie takes forever to release new material and I mean forever too.

http://youtu.be/wBzI4Sdv44I

The Super Bowl is "Rock and Roll" ... kick butt, pump it up music.

Not "if I were a boy" ... sigh...

Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age.....

Snoop and Dre, West Side Connection (they could be edited.. heheh) , ... not Beyonce...... just ughhh

I agree, I think Springsteen killed it a few years back.... bring em back!!!!

Rammstein "Du hast." This video is very bizarre, but I like the intensity of the song...Probably won't make the SB selection cut, it would scare the crap out of little children & their parents.

http://youtu.be/My0HQ0QkGLQ

Classic Annie Lennox song "Sweet Dreams" done by Marilyn Mason. Again, a red light light here. Too dark & creepy for a mass appeal SB audience. Good intensity here once again IMO.

http://youtu.be/JHZwX_IyDxw