Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LINK _ Vote Peyton Peyton Manning For GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Week

bayone

What says never give up more than Peyton leaping over anyone? When have we seen Peyton jump.

download1.jpg

i have seen this picture on the web . . . I like in for two reasons . . . first off its a great picture of Peyton and it embodies the MNF game . . second, i tool around in amateur photography and just am amazed as some of the new equipment nowadays in the photography world that we can get a pciture as sharp as this . . .

i have seen this picture on the web . . . I like in for two reasons . . . first off its a great picture of Peyton and it embodies the MNF game . . second, i tool around in amateur photography and just am amazed as some of the new equipment nowadays in the photography world that we can get a pciture as sharp as this . . .

The quality of photos these days are amazing! I really like this photo of Peyton, minus the uniform.

Mariah Carey.

crashed into my rental car in South beach years ago , luckily was parked

Thanks for posting this Barry

Ah, this is an EASY one! Thanks, Barry!

Its a good sign when folks are debating whether your offense or your defense deserves more credit! :thmup:

True Enough

I missed the comeback

The quality of photos these days are amazing! I really like this photo of Peyton, minus the uniform

--------------------------

Peyton Wins

Facing a 24-0 deficit at halftime, the Broncos scored 35 unanswered points to win.

SEE LOWER LEFT CORNER FOR WEEKLY WINNERS IN ORDER --- WINNER EVEN THOUGH SOUNDS LIKE STILL VOTING

http://www.nfl.com/v...ever/2012/reg/6