Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver takes control

oldunclemark

..with the season onthe line..they came back from 24 down....

they're only 3-3 but they are 2-0 in te division and that soft second half of fhe schedule is just 3 weeks away..

Tracy Porter gets 2 weeks off...as do all their injuries...

Dont they have a linebacker on suspension who's coming back after week nine...?

If they ever stop donating 17 points to the other team in the first half....

..we've got a playoff team here and a high seed...

..with the season onthe line..they came back from 24 down....

they're only 3-3 but they are 2-0 in te division and that soft second half of fhe schedule is just 3 weeks away..

Tracy Porter gets 2 weeks off...as do all their injuries...

Dont they have a linebacker on suspension who's coming back after week nine...?

If they ever stop donating 17 points to the other team in the first half....

..we've got a playoff team here and a high seed...

It was AWESOME. Peyton looked GREAT. I'm still pinching myself he is wearing our uni. Please don't wait to go no huddle until the second half.

And what's up with our miscues in the first half? It seems like we are cursed. We just picked up Trindon Holliday and that was his first play? He might be back on waver wire real soon.

Two weeks off will help two of our impact players: Von and Clady. DJ Williams got another 3 game suspension for DWI, so he won't be able to play until November 12. I thought he was a goner but sounds like Elway feels he has no choice but to bring him back. Oh well, we could definitely use him.

It was AWESOME. Peyton looked GREAT. I'm still pinching myself he is wearing our uni. Please don't wait to go no huddle until the second half.

And what's up with our miscues in the first half? It seems like we are cursed. We just picked up Trindon Holliday and that was his first play? He might be back on waver wire real soon.

Two weeks off will help two of our impact players: Von and Clady. DJ Williams got another 3 game suspension for DWI, so he won't be able to play until November 12. I thought he was a goner but sounds like Elway feels he has no choice but to bring him back. Oh well, we could definitely use him.

Well it was posted on this forum that Holliday was a bad pick up and that came from Houston Fans and guess they knew what they were talking about. You may be right he may be seeing the waiver wire over the next couple of weeks. If Williams doesn't get his act together for his off field problems Elway may not be as forgiving the next time. Hope he learned his lesson.

Great game - Peyton is wearing your uniform but I still root for him and always will. The sheriff is back for sure and will be just as impressive if he could start off without being in the hole to begin with. :thmup:

Well it was posted on this forum that Holliday was a bad pick up and that came from Houston Fans and guess they knew what they were talking about. You may be right he may be seeing the waiver wire over the next couple of weeks. If Williams doesn't get his act together for his off field problems Elway may not be as forgiving the next time. Hope he learned his lesson.

Great game - Peyton is wearing your uniform but I still root for him and always will. The sheriff is back for sure and will be just as impressive if he could start off without being in the hole to begin with. :thmup:

I was glad that they were able to finish off the comeback this time. That said...Peyton does place himself and his team in wholes an awful lot and then tries to miraculously dig them out. Sometimes he's able to...other times he is not. For the first time in a Broncos uni he was able to dig them out of it. Still the trend is disturbing as it goes all the way back to his Colts days. He throws an awful lot of pick sixes for a QB with his resume. But it was great to see him work another one of his second half masterpieces last night.

I was glad that they were able to finish off the comeback this time. That said...Peyton does place himself and his team in wholes an awful lot and then tries to miraculously dig them out. Sometimes he's able to...other times he is not. For the first time in a Broncos uni he was able to dig them out of it. Still the trend is disturbing as it goes all the way back to his Colts days. He throws an awful lot of pick sixes for a QB with his resume. But it was great to see him work another one of his second half masterpieces last night.

Just speaking on behalf of his int in that one game, his int wasn't on him, it was on the wr Matt Willis. Manning expected Willis to do the hitch and Willis has to run that route or otherwise it's diaster.

Just speaking on behalf of his int in that one game, his int wasn't on him, it was on the wr Matt Willis. Manning expected Willis to do the hitch and Willis has to run that route or otherwise it's diaster.

I think you are correct....On the NFL Net, they blamed him for that pick...and the QB is always to blame....

..but he threw the ball where he was suppsed to throw it..

He had no protection on that side against the blitz and the ball has to come out quckiy

he motioned to the new reciever who simply didnt understand what he was trying to tell him...

he cant just yell it out...

Manning's only mistake was believing the recdeiver understood him

Congrats to Peyton on the win!

I agree with the announcers there were some ticky-tacky calls. Pass interferance . . . Really? :scratch:

I'm glad you brought that up...

The P.I. on Eric Decker........invisible...

No replecment ref makes that call....

the NFL refs have really struggled since they've come back....

I'm glad you brought that up...

The P.I. on Eric Decker........invisible...

No replecment ref makes that call....

the NFL refs have really struggled since they've come back....

I still don't understand how they called that.....he doesn't even touch him really, I think his fingernail scraped along the Defender's jersey. You're really going to call that at the end of the game???

I still don't understand how they called that.....he doesn't even touch him really, I think his fingernail scraped along the Defender's jersey. You're really going to call that at the end of the game???

..and that fight in the second quarter was caused becauese Antonio Gates just face masked the Denver defensove back..

..a stiff arm is one thing but jamming somebody's head backwards is a personal foul....

refs came in late and penalized the wrong guy

I'm pretty sure that special teams, defense, Willis, and a gopher (see Eric Decker.. no, not a golden gopher pun) put them in that hole last night.

I think you are correct....On the NFL Net, they blamed him for that pick...and the QB is always to blame....

..but he threw the ball where he was suppsed to throw it..

He had no protection on that side against the blitz and the ball has to come out quckiy

he motioned to the new reciever who simply didnt understand what he was trying to tell him...

he cant just yell it out...

Manning's only mistake was believing the recdeiver understood him

Yes, I was crazy mad at Matt Willis. He is in my doghouse. It was not on Peyton.

..and that fight in the second quarter was caused becauese Antonio Gates just face masked the Denver defensove back..

..a stiff arm is one thing but jamming somebody's head backwards is a personal foul....

refs came in late and penalized the wrong guy

I bet Antonio Gates is going to get fined, not Mike Adams. There were some bad calls. The phantom PI on Decker was another really bad one.

Making the playoffs is all that matters..

I always find a QB with very few interceptions as a QB who didnt try to make a lot of big plays...

I agre it does SEEM like he trhows a lot byt he doenst. I think we are a victim of what 'seems like'

Manning has 4 interceptions this season.. in 6 games