Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

random thoughts from todays game

coltnorth

1. Zbi is not playing well so far this year

2. Vaughan got picked on today, not as strong as last week

3. Donald Brown is by far our best RB

4. Hughes played well today. The commentators were saying his name all day (in a good way)

5. Front three of D line was awful. Really need talent infusion there

6. WR play was not great. Receivers didn't make tough catches at all

7. O line needs to keep the pocket clean

8. really like to see the d with mathis, davis, angerer, chapman, freeney all healthy

1. Zbi is not playing well so far this year

2. Vaughan got picked on today, not as strong as last week

3. Donald Brown is by far our best RB

4. Hughes played well today. The commentators were saying his name all day (in a good way)

5. Front three of D line was awful. Really need talent infusion there

6. WR play was not great. Receivers didn't make tough catches at all

7. O line needs to keep the pocket clean

8. really like to see the d with mathis, davis, angerer, chapman, freeney all healthy

2. It's not like they threw to his way that much.

4. On paper, Ballard didn't have a good performance but he runs hard and he gets extra yardage that Brown wouldn't necessarily get. It's one game, but I believe that Ballard is the better in-between-the-tackles runner. So, Brown is not "by far" the best RB.

5. Cory Redding played well, unfortunately he was injured early and was on a snap count for the rest of the game.

6. The receiver play is based on the performance of the QB. The QB didn't do well today, so the receivers' performance wasn't great. I think Donnie made some nice catches and Reggie made a couple of good catches. Actually, Fleener too. Luck didn't exactly put the ball in the best place today. Considering his play, I think they did a fine job.

8. Wouldn't we all.

2. It's not like they threw to his way that much.

4. On paper, Ballard didn't have a good performance but he runs hard and he gets extra yardage that Brown wouldn't necessarily get. It's one game, but I believe that Ballard is the better in-between-the-tackles runner. So, Brown is not "by far" the best RB.

5. Cory Redding played well, unfortunately he was injured early and was on a snap count for the rest of the game.

6. The receiver play is based on the performance of the QB. The QB didn't do well today, so the receivers' performance wasn't great. I think Donnie made some nice catches and Reggie made a couple of good catches. Actually, Fleener too. Luck didn't exactly put the ball in the best place today. Considering his play, I think they did a fine job.

8. Wouldn't we all.

We can agree to disagree. I thought the Jets took advntage of Vaughan. It seemed like plenty of big plays went against him. I agree that when healthy Redding is solid but he has been hurt plenty. We still need more talent at 3-4 end. Ballard ran hard but wasn't a threat to gain big yards. Brown is a big play threat and ran well for medium gains too. I'm not saying Luck played well at all but the receivers didn't make enough tough catches. Not saying they dropped easy passes.