Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers/Texans SNF thread

Jules

That was a team starting to see a little mid season wear an tear last night. The Texans are good, but how good? I think Cushing getting hurt is going to be a real problem for the Texans.

I don't think Cushing would've made enough of a difference to stop Rodgers and that no-huddle last night. He was a man possessed, and I don't think anyone would've beat them under those circumstances.

The AFC in general is terrible this year. Green Bay dismantled the so called best team in the AFC last night, and did it very very convincingly. I think it's still too early to have clear cut Superbowl predictions, since the league is as random as ever. But I definitely think an NFC team will win it, and I still don't think the Texans have the mentality to win big games. Especially since Kubes always plays it safe, and never really takes ANY chances. To their defense, they don't seem like they're the type of team to play from behind with that type of a deficit. Schaub has become heavily dependent on the running game, and it wasn't there last night. Don't let Fosters 2TD's fool you, it wasn't as effective as it usually was. I've felt their secondary was suspect for a while, just takes a good QB to exploit it. Anyways, I think they can still have a 12 win season, and will probably beat the Ravens depleted defense next week.

It's possible V. They should have one more win now, the Seahawks ending was a joke as we know but I think there is some voodoo being performed in Seattle this year.

I loved watching Rodgers go into Godgers mode vs. Houston. Heck I love watching Rodgers any week unless he is playing the Colts and I have to root for him to mess up. (which he did so thank you Aaron for continuing to be good to me)

If the Packers would have simply played half as good in the second half against us they would have blown us out. They got a lead and didn't play with a killer attitude. We came out of half time with some heart but lots of teams have that and it shouldn't have been enough to over come that lead against a quality opponent. GB is a flawed team. They remind me a lot of NE with how their defenses are and often how their offenses run. NE is starting to put together a running game and that is scary but if GB doesn't...Rodgers has to play MVP football in the vein of PM of Colts past for them to win.

The Texan game is just an example of if you let Rodgers get on a roll how good he can be....Peyton has done that to the Texans many times and almost did this year if his team didn't spot them a huge lead. I still think the Texans are easily the most complete team in the league...they have some weaknesses but Baltimore's age is going to destroy that defense and NE hasn't put it all together yet. NFC has a lot of horses with NY, ATL, and SF...GB can get hot though...you have to watch out for them. Remind me of how we went on that run in 2006....we were a flawed team...but if the defense steps up...GB is dangerous.

:blah:

LOL

How do you feel about the Ravens game btw? You guys should win and the Ravens are battered and bruised. But, will the Ravens be deflated or want to "win one for Ray". You know the beating heart of the Ravens, the pulse, the heart and soul......their leader. The force to be reckoned with and everything they say in the media.

LOL

How do you feel about the Ravens game btw? You guys should win and the Ravens are battered and bruised. But, will the Ravens be deflated or want to "win one for Ray". You know the beating heart of the Ravens, the pulse, the heart and soul......their leader. The force to be reckoned with and everything they say in the media.

Why should we win? Our top LB is out for the year too and our top CB has a groin injury that he obviously played through on Sunday, but now he's day-to-day.

The teams are pretty even if you ask me.

Why should we win? Our top LB is out for the year too and our top CB has a groin injury that he obviously played through on Sunday, but now he's day-to-day.

The teams are pretty even if you ask me.

I have not paid any attention to Texans injuries outside of Cushing. I just felt like the Texans might bounce back on D after getting discount double checked (6 times).:)

You are probably right, it's a pretty even game.

Good luck.

Pitiful. Absolutely pathetic. I can barely watch this garbage, completely unacceptable for the Texans. This is not Houston Texans football. I am disgusted.

Well, SB aspirations are still there...one bad game isn't going to kill that mentality....despite how horrible this game has been.

HEY! Blocked punt TD! Yaaaaaaahahahahaa!

Not completely embarrassing maybe??

Hang in there Texans fans. It's never as bad as it looks like initially. A minor hiccup that is not catastrophic and beyond repair. Keep fighting, clawing, and relinquishing nothing QuizBoy and Vance87. :thmup: