Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers/Texans SNF thread

Jules

I swear if the Packers beat the Texans......lol what does that say about the parity in this league now? We beat GB, lose bad to the Jets and GB beats the undefeated Texans?

These games are decided with the same odds as a coin flip.

We beat the Packers, who beat the Texans, and many regard the Texans as the best team in the league.

Does that make us the best team in the NFL? :P

Wow Daniel Manning should have been tossed from the game. He was throwing punches at the bottom of the pile. Also I've never understood what goes threw a players mind to hit another guy in a HELMET...

With that said the Texans have no one to blame but themselves tonight they are playing way too undisciplined.

I want to still see the Pack in the playoffs. Just doesn't seem like it would be as much fun without Rodgers and company. :)

TD Packers again! Texans D getting discount double whooped. Keep the lead up Packers and don't ease up!

I said it...GB was angry and needed this win...we were flyin' high...got grounded big time.

And we managed to shoot ourselves in the foot about a billion times.

HEY! Blocked punt TD! Yaaaaaaahahahahaa!

Not completely embarrassing maybe??

I swear if the Packers beat the Texans......lol what does that say about the parity in this league now? We beat GB, lose bad to the Jets and GB beats the undefeated Texans?

These games are decided with the same odds as a coin flip.

Ruk didn't you pick the Texans today :peek:

The Texans made a terrible decision at the end there, playing their backups...

They may not have won, but the game was close enough for that they could play their starters.

I too was puzzled when the starters were pulled but after I thought about it, it made sense. The injury bug likes to visit Houston you see, and to have it come during a game that more than likely was already loss was just not necessary. I'll take the loss as long as I can get my quarterback, runningback, and starting LBs back for next week.

I too was puzzled when the starters were pulled but after I thought about it, it made sense. The injury bug likes to visit Houston you see, and to have it come during a game that more than likely was already loss was just not necessary. I'll take the loss as long as I can get my quarterback, runningback, and starting LBs back for next week.

I wouldn't sit my starters based on Houston's history with injuries.

42-24 in the fourth, with four minutes left and nothing going our way the whole night, I don't think it was a hard call for Kubiak.

They have the ball with 5 minutes left, and had they played their starters, they could have gotten a TD with about 3 minutes left.

That makes it a 10 point game. You don't rest your starters down by only 17. I don't think I've ever seen that.

They have the ball with 5 minutes left, and had they played their starters, they could have gotten a TD with about 3 minutes left.

That makes it a 10 point game. You don't rest your starters down by only 17. I don't think I've ever seen that.

Don't forget that we were out of timeouts. 10 points is a large margin when the opposing team can run the clock at will. I wish they hadn't pulled them either, but all in all it was a smart move by Kubiak. I'll admit I was kind of expecting Yates to light it up, good to see him on the field again after his big debut last year hahaha. But then...of course...an interception. I wasn't shocked about that, either.

I think the Pats waved the white flag as well vs. the Saints in 2009.

There was a lot of flag waving in the direction of the Saints that year...as well as towards Green Bay last year. Who knows maybe this game is the start of a run for the Packers. If they lose handily next week however I will be...irked.

I am not happy with the Texans today. They played like garbage offensively but STILL managed to get Foster two TDs. That was enough to just barely doom me in fantasy football this week.

Matt Schaub showing why he was Vick's backup.

Schaub looks like that once in a blue moon. Vick looks like that darn near every week these days.

18 point deficit with 5 minutes left, why not keep the starters in there? Yeah, history says you still lose, but insane comebacks have happened before and could happen again.

I was surprised when they showed the crowd in the 4th. Majority of those "fans" had left... Way to stick with your team, guys.

18 point deficit with 5 minutes left, why not keep the starters in there? Yeah, history says you still lose, but insane comebacks have happened before and could happen again.

I was surprised when they showed the crowd in the 4th. Majority of those "fans" had left... Way to stick with your team, guys.

It was Sunday night...this is not college football on a Saturday night, lol. The majority of people I'm sure had work...not a good excuse, but that's what I think of it. Besides, it still got pretty loud with that last scoop and score in the redzone. Trust me, we have some of the most dedicated, diehard fans in the league, regardless of what the stands looked like.