Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

o- line

OLD FAN MAN

i thought the o-line pass blocked good today, even casto, but sucked on run blocking

Overall, the O line wasn't too bad. The D lost this game (obviously) with the inability to stop the run. Luck wasn't very sharp, and our receivers didn't help him out much when he was.

The Jets were a better team today. Simple as that.

I don't want to hear anything about the O-line. They afforded Luck enough opportunities to get 21 first downs, and even when we were running the football there were opportunities. Carter and Ballard either ran in the wrong holes, couldn't elude defenders, ran right into defenders, or they couldn't stay on their feet long enough to make something out of a play that was there. Maybe if they did we could have stuck with the run long enough to be balanced. The passing game was there as well, but Luck was not on his A game today. This was definitely a learning experience! Just wish it didn't hurt like this.

“We stalled in the red zone,” said quarterback Andrew Luckicon-article-link.gif on Colts Radio, who hit 22-of 44 passes for 280 yards, while suffering two interceptions. “We struggled on third down early, and that continued in the second half. I played poorly. I’m sure other guys would say the same, not enough attention to detail and execution.”

http://www.colts.com...fe-044db5dfbc17