Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

D looks awful... Luck making too many mistakes.

Horrible 1st half thus far.

It is still just 7-3. It seems like it should be worse, but we are down by less than a TD. And let's not forget the great 2nd half we had last week

It is still just 7-3. It seems like it should be worse, but we are down by less than a TD. And let's not forget the great 2nd half we had last week

Ok...um....I partly take that back

Greene, who's averaging 2.9 ypc, is killing this D.

Hope this wakes up the people who thought we can win out because of the Packers.

That's only if the player isn't near the play. But Luck looked like he could have a chance to make the tackle. Oh well, I'm not complaining haha

I am not either......I would like to see it again.....looked worse live than in slow motion.....correct if he was going for the tackle....he looked to me like Luck was looking the other way and Maybin hit him from the side.

Oh well....14-3 to come....if it was a bad call....it just does not make any diff now....review..... coming :)

Horrible run defense

Anyone else notice Zbi and a few others seem to be waiting for Greene to run to them to try the tackle, instead of running up and popping him?

It's certainly not over yet, but worrying that the Jets O can move it so easily against us at the moment. We're making the Sanchise look good.

Anyone else notice Zbi and a few others seem to be waiting for Greene to run to them to try the tackle, instead of running up and popping him?

I've been underwhelmed with Zbi so far this year. He was supposed to help improve the run D, but I haven't noticed him very much

What a mess, the Jets are suppose to be the mess. We look like hot garbage out there when were better than this. Get it going Andrew.

I've been underwhelmed with Zbi so far this year. He was supposed to help improve the run D, but I haven't noticed him very much

He looks liked he could get 'juked' at a kindergarten dance. Lefeged time? Zibby can play special teams.

He seems indecisive on run plays, and certainly isn't the hard hitter I thought we were getting.