Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Luck with these overthrows have really hurt us early. Better not be a trend.

Unless I'm wrong, both times he overthrew he was mobile. I would expect some coaching up to come his way in regard to setting his feet.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If anyone wants to make a name for themselves, now is the time !   https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d73410bcd5d751ce345898b9b08a1fc/tenor.gif?itemid=10881623
    • That's still three starters we're missing from our front 7. 
    • Autry and Oke aren't the best vs the run, especially Oke. Buckner is really the only big loss vs Henry. Walker is better than Oke vs the run. AQM is probably as good or better vs the run than Autry. Not sure about Lewis as I've seen him miss some Ts.
    • I'm predicting a shoot out. Henry is gonna have a field day with no Buckner, Autry, and Okerke.
    • The stellar defense of Indy can stand the loss of Buckner, as great as he is, and still be formidable to most NFL teams. Of course, Derrick Henry doesn't have to face a guy even larger than he is, not that he'd care much. Most teams have figured out how to stop Henry, at least in the beginning. Stack the box on obvious run plays and look to shoot the gap to get his legs wrapped in the backfield before he can get up a head of steam. That often works for the first half of play.  The problem is that Henry doesn't tire easily and the defense usually wears out before he does. So it's not unusual for Henry to pick up most of his yards after the half, like last week. Of course, if the Titans fall behind a lot by the end of the 3rd, Henry becomes irrelevant as Tannehill is forced to pass on most downs (which happened in the last Colts-Titans match).   Whatever happens, the winner of the contest owns the AFC South and will be likely to win it, although there is still plenty of December football still to be played.
  • Members

• chrisfarley

chrisfarley 1,082

• coltsva

coltsva 1,777

• buccolts

buccolts 5,135

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 1,599

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 747

• rock8591