Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as bad as the bears game actually its worse than the bears game atleast luck got a td in that game

Yep way worse, the Colts can stop the run even though they have been running every play. This is almost as bad as the Jags game when they ran for 300 yards on us.

Even though the score is way worse.

Don't think the Browns are a snub either, they just beat the Bengals very badly, and have more bright spots on their team than we do.

At least the game is at home.

We have to learn to win away games also. :sigh: I know we have a lot of injuries but it's next man up and play hard and don't make mistakes. We got out played and out coached today. JMO of course. Regroup and come to play next week guys.

Disappointing loss earlier today by the Colts, and I really thought the N.Y. Jets would still be in their slump by their losses at Met Life Stadium earlier to both the 49ers and Texans. but the N.Y. Jets instead took advantage, routed Indianapolis 35-9.

Colts will have to try again to win as they host the Cleveland Browns coming next Sunday at LOS. Browns defeated the Bengals in their rematch earlier today to earn their first win at Cleveland, and I'm sure the Colts won't give the Browns a win at their expense, especially since the Colts are still inspired and dedicated.to win for themselves, Bruce Arians, and Head Coach Chuck Pagano.

Better Luck (Andrew's and the Colts performance on the field to win) next Sunday! :coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts: