Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

Keeping with the Halloween theme are we?

Ha it did cross my mind, I'm wondering whose dressed up as Indy as this certainly isn't the same team of last week. Growing pains.

Holy smokes. If I can dump my tickets 2/3 to 1/2 price, I'll be happy.

What a horrid showing.

Something is seriously wrong here. Rookie or not. This performance is totally unacceptable from where I come from. Hope the city dumps on these guys big time. IMO, they need a wake-up call.

Take a deep breath lol.

Growing pains will be a reality for the next few years.

It's just been a very sloppy, undisciplined game overall. Drops, poor blocking, bad throws by Luck, poor tackling and coverage on defense

If we did win (which we won't) we'd have to give the game ball to the yellow flag

Our hero, who art in Jersey, yellow be thy mane.

Hughes hasn't been lights out, but he's been active in the D. Better than Jerry of years past.

doesnt matter what you or I say about Hughes how good a game he has (5 tackles and a sack by the way) some people have made there mind up about Hughes, his play speaks for itself, he has 2 sacks in 3 starts and several pressures but they dont care some people just have this unwarranted dislike of him for some reason

Just after the ball was out. Getting hit while throwing makes an underthrow, not an overthrow. Luck plain missed it.

Slow-mo disagrees. But what's done is done so it doesn't really matter 10 minutes later lol.

Totally, after 5 games. Run 'em out of town to L.A.

No. Of course not. Be serious. I'm trying to be as a season ticket holder.

But don't coddle them. Their performance today is amateurish, and totally unacceptable. Lose, fine. Play like garbage. Not. Coaches included. Tell it like it is. The Jets are utterly awful. What does that say about our team? Bums.

doesnt matter what you or I say about Hughes how good a game he has (5 tackles and a sack by the way) some people have made there mind up about Hughes, his play speaks for itself, he has 2 sacks in 3 starts and several pressures but they dont care some people just have this unwarranted dislike of him for some reason

His play speaks for itself? Being invisible his first two years? Getting 2 sacks in complete garbage time this year, despite playing in every game? Yeah his play does speak for himself. He's average.

No. Of course not. Be serious. I'm trying to be as a season ticket holeder.

But don't coddle them. Their performance today is amateurish, and totally unacceptable. Lose, fine. Play like garbage. Not. Coaches included. Tell it like it is. The Jets are utterly awful. What does that say about our team? Bums.

I agree the Jets are awful, but these things happen. We've played like garbage with Manning several times. I'm as annoyed/frustrated as anyone, but I'm done getting worked up over football. I love the shoe too much to hate on it.

His play speaks for itself? Being invisible his first two years? Getting 2 sacks in complete garbage time this year, despite playing in every game? Yeah his play does speak for himself. He's average.

and how many start has he had until this year? something should be said about starting the game and playing EVERY SNAP its hard to get into the flow of the game

No. Of course not. Be serious. I'm trying to be as a season ticket holder.

I'm with you but a lot of people on this forum will say that's not being a true fan.

Oh Andrew. You will learn from this. Get mad not dejected. Get better. Things are looking up slowly but surely.

We have a decent stretch of winnable games, we may not make the postseason but we will get better.

The kid makes poor decisions throwing in the red, very consistently so. For all of his unusual skills as a rookie, he is not immune to rookie ignorance.

/sadface

Guess we saved Sanchez and his Jets career. ugh i was hoping we could steal this win this week. next week we are back home hope we get things together for the Browns game. i was hoping Luck would get that 300 yd record. just was not in the cards.

Guess we saved Sanchez and his Jets career. ugh i was hoping we could steal this win this week. next week we are back home hope we get things together for the Browns game. i was hoping Luck would get that 300 yd record. just was not in the cards.

The Browns??? No way...no after this week's shame...They are darn good.

and how many start has he had until this year? something should be said about starting the game and playing EVERY SNAP its hard to get into the flow of the game

Players who start the game dont play EVERY snap. Like Mathis and Freeney, Hughes comes in time to time to give them a breather. It's not like he sits on the sideline hoping to see the field. He sees the field plenty of times a game.

Feel good game of the year followed by the biggest disappointment of the year by losing to 1 of the worse teams.