Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man talk about a week to week difference. The score would be so different it certain plays went are way. The only things that annoy me is when Luck throws deep and its like 3-2 or 3-3 and he breaks the pocket open grass in front of him and he throws the ball deep and we punt. Just run for the 1st down and we will go from there. Those 1st downs would of kept atleast 2 or 3 drives going... and the defense isnt the same without Mathis and Moala. Atleast hughes is pretty active....

You know we have a good game last week and I think, hmm maybe we have a chance to win 7 or 8 games this year. Then we come out this week and put this kind of unacceptable performance and I think if we are playing like this towards an injury plagued crappy jets team we sure aren't winning that many games. Apparently the emotional chuckstrong play didn't carry over.

Holy smokes. If I can dump my tickets 2/3 to 1/2 price, I'll be happy.

What a horrid showing.

Something is seriously wrong here. Rookie or not. This performance is totally unacceptable from where I come from. Hope the city dumps on these guys big time. IMO, they need a wake-up call.

Totally, after 5 games. Run 'em out of town to L.A.