Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

With an accurate throw that's a TD to Avery.

I don't get it. So many overthrows today in big situations. I feel Avery should've caught that but you're right....a good throw there is 6

Can't hide how disappointed I am today. We have been so poor. Young team or no young team

In Arian's own words.....Young or not "Time to grow up."

It was time for Luck to have a bad day. This is part of his development. He has cost us points many times already today.

I see no Defensive penetration. We're consistently hit behind the line. Their runners don't get hit until 2- yards past the line.

Yeah Luck had over thrown his receivers mutiple times this game. The Colts are pretty much just playing bad football today.

That decision to punt was like throwing in the towel.gm over

It was pretty gutless.

This might be the only game I don't watch on DVR this year

Wow. I'm a necomer to Indy from the East Coast and I just cannot explain why we are losing to this crap team the Jets. Something is seriously wrong with our staff. We should be way much more prepared to compete than we are today. Probably, I am not "Midwestern" tolerant enough. I'm used to winning.

I really just don't like the fact that the Jets are without key players, have been beaten up recently, and are righting their ship making us look bad!

Wow real cool. I love watching our defenders go for the 'spear' instead of just wrapping him up.

Pathetic.