Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

If I remember correctly, during the offseason I had made a promise that if Tebow comes in and throws a game winning TD in overtime in this game to Santonio Holmes, I would buy everyone a Colts jersey. Safe to say that won't happen haha

We are being out coached. We had 3 timeouts before the half and should have used them to give offense time to score before half.

This is the most inaccurate I have seen Luck yet. Not sure what's up with that.

Whilst it's admirable we've tried to have a more balanced offense, and to be fair the RBs have done ok, we're behind. It's not like we're not used to throwing it!

It looks like we are too insistent on running the ball. We need to air it out, we are down by 15

beginning of the 3rd quarter we cant get all pass happy and predictable 15 is not that much this early

The D is waking up.

This looks awfully similar to last week's game.

beginning of the 3rd quarter we cant get all pass happy and predictable 15 is not that much this early

True but the Jets have got the run on us and will be winding down the clock a lot.

This is the most inaccurate I have seen Luck yet. Not sure what's up with that.

He's a rookie though a good one...as such he will still have inconsistent moments as he goes through his growing pains.

We are a td away from this being interesting....We gotta get something going this drive.

I'm looking for a deep shot here. Play-action perhaps, but here's a good spot for a big play.