Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Honestly, keep running well and improving your vision and find the holes. The YPC is becoming very consistent and solid. Just find the holes, don't fumble, and you should be alright.   The way teams are stacking the box Vs him just shows how good he actually is already. Rivers isn't doing him any favors tbh.
    • It totally amazes me to have a pretty good defense but if they don't play as good as the 85 Bears, they suck.                                                                                                                                                                          
    • Probably one of the most underrated players because of the knee injury he suffered in 2001. Edge could do it all. I couldn't believe how quick and explosive he was and how effortlessly he was able to juke defenders out of their cleats. He could pass block and had some of the best not only on the team, but one of the best pass catching running backs of all time.
    • I usually eat my “night-time meal” after 9pm.  Its either the biggest or 2nd biggest meal of my day.  I dont eat breakfast.  Lunch between 11 and 1.  Dinner between 5 and 6 usually.  And then... tadaaa... the nightine meal.  As i usually dont go to bed before 2, sometimes i’ll even have a snack (1 or 2 pnut butter n jelly, or a couple bannanas).  Oh, and i drink pepsi all day too. The best part is, i’m 55, 6’3”, and weigh what i did in high school and college.  To gain weight, i have to hit the free weights HARD, and add alot of pasta, milkshakes, donuts, etc to my diet.  Im ok with the latter, but that exercise crap will kill ya!   I burn calories watching the Boston marathon while half-asleep and laying on the couch i think.   I have stopped telling these facts to women, as the looks i get could melt steel.  They cant just be happy for me.  I’ve also ticked a few off when they wanted us to check our fat % on one of those gizmos at a brookstone or sharper image store. Good, clean livin’.  Haha
    • Just because Ballard decided to go a different route has nothing to do with his ability to scout QBs.  Him trading a 13th pick for Buckner was a no brainer.  As far as what Ballard did or didn't do in regards to trading up, is a complete unknown. We don't know what Ballard is doing till it's already done.  We still don't know how Eason is going to work out so I wouldn't be so quick to judge. 
  • Members

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,468

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 3,199

• auroboros

auroboros 0

Rookie
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 10,305

Moderators
    • 13isaghost