Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/12

sb41champs

Sorry this one is being posted late this week:

What are your plans this weekend:

1. Raking leaves

2. Tailgating in your front yard with the "big screen" tuned to the Colts out-of-town matchup with the J-E-T-S

3. Watching Hallmark Channel's "Movies We Love" marathon

4. Loading the paintball gun for those candidates BRAVE enough to come knockin' on your front door ??

Today, I will be trying to figure out why my calendar says the 13th when you say it's the 12th! LOL Not sure about tomorrow, it may rain, and I have to do some repair work to the dryer, so maybe that is what I'll be doing.......most likely..........and of course watching the Colts game! Tonight, it's free night with Momma! That goes without further description! :D LOL

I am still recovering from the IU Ohio State game. They had a chance with one minute to go to recover an onside kick and either tie it or win! That is much better than PU's outing yesterday LOL. As for the Colts game, I will be watching on the plasma in the basement and and praying to God and DirecTV that the Severe thunderstorms they are forcasting don't roll through in the middle of the game and knock out my signal :worthy: AAHHH technology, isn't it grand!

:coltslogo: GO COLTS!!! :coltshorse: