Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carlos Danger

Special Teams This Week

The NY Jets have not looked good on Offense or Defense so far this season. For them, Special Teams, especially the return game, has been their only bright spot as of late.Jeremy Kerley and Joe McKnight have performed exceptionally this year, especially in home games.

I think that we should be able to win tomorrow, despite our injuries. However, this becomes much more difficult if we allow them to score or consistently provide a field position advantage with their return game. Likewise, It would be helpful if we would play smarter in our own return game and limit rookie errors and poor decisions.

I'd like your thoughts on on our ST units so far this season and what we might need to do to improve.Is T.Y the guy or should we give LaVon a chance at KR? When do we start thinking about making a move at K? Lefeged has looked great on ST, but should we switch his depth chart *. with Zib? I feel like we have the raw potential to be one of the better ST units in the league, but its hard to tell by looking at the stat line and the injury report...

Go Colts!!!

As a Fan of the TCU Horned Frogs, I know about Jeremy Kerley. I also know that if you Hit him enough, you'll see him slow down & not try that much anymore. That's what ST has to do, hit him & hit him hard (It pains me to Type this).

As for McKnight, do the same thing. It'll tire him out since he'll also be playing CB this week

As a Fan of the TCU Horned Frogs, I know about Jeremy Kerley. I also know that if you Hit him enough, you'll see him slow down & not try that much anymore. That's what ST has to do, hit him & hit him hard (It pains me to Type this).

As for McKnight, do the same thing. It'll tire him out since he'll also be playing CB this week

McKnight switched from RB to CB?

Do I have the wrong McKnight?

McKnight switched from RB to CB?

Do I have the wrong McKnight?

Re

x Ryan said he'll be at CB. He was at CB last week vs the Texans. I told you guys, they're getting Desperate. Which is why I don't believe Sunday is a "Easy Win". There's nothing more Dangerous than a Desperate team. McKnight plays CB sometimes, & Cromartie will play WR sometimes

Re

x Ryan said he'll be at CB. He was at CB last week vs the Texans. I told you guys, they're getting Desperate. Which is why I don't believe Sunday is a "Easy Win". There's nothing more Dangerous than a Desperate team. McKnight plays CB sometimes, & Cromartie will play WR sometimes

Wow! I didn't know that. Thanks.