Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great line TV show making an analogy using Peyton

bayone

I watched a pilot yesterday called Alphas , some investigators with paranormal abilities

In it someone shot a person in a sealed room that was being interrogated , i mean a perfect forehead kill shot & they had to determine how

anyway they determined the shot was fired from a great distance away, on a rooftop, through the outer vent slits of the building that lead down a passage to a slotted vent into the interrogation room to kill the person

They said to make a shot like u would have to be LIKE PEYTON MANNING WITH A GUN

That laser rocket arm don't need no gun, just tip the ball with something sharp and heavy and have at it...

There's this one Chuck Norris/Peyton Manning joke that goes "Chuck Norris' favorite weapon was to roundhouse kick a person in the face...until Peyton Manning showed him how to destroy 11 men at once."

Great video. I loved it, because I have never seen that commercial before. It's almost like the newer ones with LeBron and Dwight Howard.

lol.

Poor fella. The LeBron/Dwight commercials are taken from the old ones with Mike and Larry. You never really got the joke...

I'm not that old, am I???

There's this one Chuck Norris/Peyton Manning joke that goes "Chuck Norris' favorite weapon was to roundhouse kick a person in the face...until Peyton Manning showed him how to destroy 11 men at once."

Never heard that one will have to remember it , thanks