Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We are officially in the playoff picture!

Brooklyn Colt

man how crazy would it be if we end up playing the Broncos in the wild card round..the media would have a field day with the Luck/Manning storyline

Won't happen. If Broncos make it, it will be as a 4th seed. Our only shot would be as a sixth seed. The only way a 6th and 4th seed can play each other is if they meet in the AFC Championship

Won't happen. If Broncos make it, it will be as a 4th seed. Our only shot would be as a sixth seed. The only way a 6th and 4th seed can play each other is if they meet in the AFC Championship

agreed..but I was speaking on the fact that the Patriots seem to have a much tougher schedule than the Broncos..so its a possibility the Broncos could end up as the 3rd seed..

At 2-2 in a 16 game season, it is not time to look past each practice, each day off and each game.

• Practice: Continue to work on all three phases of the game.....resting the injured and watching video to minimize mistakes.
  • Each Day off: Training room with the injured.....getting the walking wounded ready for action.
  • Each game needs preparation, execution, adjustments, and an all out effort from every available body....coaches and players.

This week is critical. We are going without Brown, Mathis, Davis, and I believe it is still game time on Angerer....will know more today....Freeney is back but we don't want to overdo it.

Each week needs to start over. This is a long season, and we are OH so young. The Titans may get on a roll and cause us some problems too. One game....one day at a time. Yes....as said above...JAX was a bad bad loss......

:coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo::colts: :colts: :colts:

I think I will not be searching for ways to preorder my playoff tickets quite yet...call it a "hunch."

I think we will get there, but 2-2 shows no real direction of where we are headed.

It's just breaking even. We need to continue to grind and prove what we have is real

Respect each opponent and overlook none.

We have to beat our biggest opponent every week and that is ourselves.

That's one major opponent that will stop us for sure!

You never know.

The Ravens could lose a bunch of games and the Broncos have a chance to get ahead on the Ravens if they beat the Ravens later in the year earning a tie-breaker. So, we could see Texans, Pats, Broncos, Ravens as the top 4 seeds. I am more confident with the Pats staying the course than the Ravens, IMO.

You never know.

The Ravens could lose a bunch of games and the Broncos have a chance to get ahead on the Ravens if they beat the Ravens later in the year earning a tie-breaker. So, we could see Texans, Pats, Broncos, Ravens as the top 4 seeds. I am more confident with the Pats staying the course than the Ravens, IMO.

I'm not sure if the Broncos are going to beat San Diego on Sunday. Peyton always stinks up the joint against that team for some reason. They could be coming out of that game with a 2-4 record. I trust 18, but they have some tough games on their schedule and they can't afford to lose many.

This was what I was thinking last night. Titans in all likely hood would not be in the playoff race later on the season, also in all likely hood the Ravens will win the AFCnorth and the Steelers will be shooting for a Wildcard, and we MIGHT have a shot at the wildcard too because of Houston. Then there's the tie breaker of comparing the records against the same opponents. Now we need to beat the Titans and put them out of the running for a wildcard.