Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+ 1.5) @ San Diego - Monday night

oldunclemark

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Eric Decker somehow stumbles en route to a TD and now a miscommunication on a pick 6.

Is Peyton all on his own...again?

Once again, Peyton VS the other team plus his own "team" 's ineptitude.

The other two they had? Can't do much when your special teams fumbles away the ball.

Exactly gentlemen... :sigh: #18 can't be on an island all by himself. Get it together Denver D and Denver WR's & TE's. Step up! Man up! and bleeping play already!

Peyton didn't sign with Mile High for this lackluster and pathetic effort. Denver's offense looks atrocious out there. I am disgusted and I feel so sorry for Peyton. :facepalm:

If I'm Pat Bowlen, owner of the Broncos, I sit down with the entire team and ask: Why are you all here? To collect a paycheck or to win a Championship? You have arguably the best QB in professional football and you are playing like a bleeping Pee Wee League out there. I had better see better execution next week...more crispness, more passion, more precision, or many of you will be gone. This is sad, pathetic, and inexcusable. Consider yourselves all on notice.

Play better or I will rip this team up and ONLY keep on those who demonstrate heart and a desire to win and who will not accept F-A-I-L-U-R-E. :wall::thmdown::no::nono:

It's a clown show at this point.

Broncos force fumble on 3rd down only to allow Chargers to get it back past the first down market. -_-

FINALLY. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY Denver does something RIGHT and gets another fumble afterward for a TD.

FINALLY.

FINALLY.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY they look NOT inept if just for a moment!

You do have some passion, fire, and T-N-T explosiveness after all. :thmup:

Of course they do. Unfortunately it only shows in the second half of football games! lmao

If Denver can NOT shoot themselves in the foot AGAIN they can win this! It's amazing what can happen when a TEAM plays hard. Please, PLEASE, don't let one or two * SCREW IT UP again.

Of course they do. Unfortunately it only shows in the second half of football games! lmao

If Denver can NOT shoot themselves in the foot AGAIN they can win this! It's amazing what can happen when a TEAM plays hard. Please, PLEASE, don't let one or two * SCREW IT UP again.

Well said Moose of Woe! I ran out of likes. Poignant, truthful, and right on the money my friend. Football is a team sport Denver; this isn't golf. Help #18 out please. Thank you.

Whether or not the Broncos win the game, it still shows why it's really much better to take the ball to start the 2nd half. The Broncos took the ball to start the 2nd half and drove it right down the field for a TD, which brought them right back into the game. If Chargers had the ball to start the 2nd half up 24 then they could've easily put the game out of reach.

He STILL is the greatest of ALL time. Its bittersweet, every minute of it but happy as heck for Peyton!

Yes he is. This wouldn't be happening without a great second half effort by both Manning AND the rest of the Broncos doing their jobs. It's like night and day when the team doesn't find new ways to stink.

Yes he is. This wouldn't be happening without a great second half effort by both Manning AND the rest of the Broncos doing their jobs. It's like night and day when the team doesn't find new ways to stink.

Looks like Indy a bit, giving up lots of points, Peyton getting back in the grove and the opportunistic defense creating turnovers to give Peyton the ball back.

And Peyton is doing what he does best, coming BACK from a deficit!

Game. Rivers meltdown. Awful first half by Denver. SD matched them in the second in awfulness. Good game by Manning and the Broncos D stepped up in the second too.

Great game though. TBH I am not even sure how good I think these teams are due to consistency but great win by Denver. This is gonna burn with SD for a while.

Wow.

I am glad I did NOT read negativity!!

18 has it.....I am so sick of nay-sayers......

60 minutes! 60 minutes.....OK....60 minutes of football!

Players...need to stand up...Decker....

Peyton....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT IT you bull spit refs!

Great game though. TBH I am not even sure how good I think these teams are due to consistency but great win by Denver. This is gonna burn with SD for a while.

60 minutes! 60 minutes.....OK....60 minutes of football!

Players...need to stand up...Decker....

Peyton....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice recovery Denver. Now, let's see if you can put 2 great halfs together after your bye week. That pass interference call on Denver in the 4th qtr. was ridiculous. Are these line judges blind?!!! Unbelievable. :facepalm:

Well done Denver. Keep grinding and chipping away at your opponent's will. Is Philip Rivers ever gonna stop making foolish decisions that lead to picks? His lackluster precision directly correlated to Denver's comeback. No one can deny this especially Chargers fans. I wonder if their GM is wishing he kept QB Drew Brees vs. Philip Rivers right now. I sure would be. Philips is extreme talented at QB, even elite, he just makes boneheaded mistakes that lost his team the game IMO.

Nice recovery Denver. Now, let's see if you can put 2 great halfs together after your bye week. That pass interference call on Denver in the 4th qtr. was ridiculous. Are these line judges blind?!!! Unbelievable. :facepalm:

Well done Denver. Keep grinding and chipping away at your opponent's will. Is Philip Rivers ever gonna stop making foolish decisions that lead to picks? His lackluster precision directly correlated to Denver's comeback. No one can deny this especially Chargers fans. I wonder if their GM is wishing he kept QB Drew Brees vs. Philip Rivers right now. I sure would be. Philips is extreme talented at QB, even elite, he just makes boneheaded mistakes that lost his team the game IMO.

I didn't watch last weekends game vs. the Saints but didn't Rivers blow the last drive in it?

It was a great job by Denver as well getting him rattled by both scoring and doing a good job on defense, but Rivers leaves me with little trust anymore.

I still say Coach Fox or Del Rio lit a fire under Denver's backside side at halftime. How else do you explain that fire and brimstone fierceness that they came out of the locker room with?

Tim Tebow residue left over from last season? haha:funny::lol: Just Kidding!!! I couldn't resist that joke.

Whatever it was; I would have loved to have been a fly in that locker room. Simply spectacular. :thmup:

I didn't watch last weekends game vs. the Saints but didn't Rivers blow the last drive in it?

It was a great job by Denver as well getting him rattled by both scoring and doing a good job on defense, but Rivers leaves me with little trust anymore.

Yup, I am starting to have my doubts about Philip Rivers. This generation's Dan Marino IMO. Pads the stat sheet flawlessly every week, but will never hoist the Lombardi Trophy. Book it!

I still say Coach Fox or Del Rio lit a fire under Denver's backside side at halftime. How else do you explain that fire and brimstone fierceness that they came out of the locker room with?

Tim Tebow residue left over from last season? haha:funny::lol: Just Kidding!!! I couldn't resist that joke.

Whatever it was; I would have loved to have been a fly in that locker room. Simply spectacular. :thmup:

I'd sure play better if I got yelled at by Jack Del Rio. Guy is so ripped I'd be afraid that he'd pick me up and twirl me around on his pinkie or something.

And then throw me through a million cubicles like in the Incredibles.

I'd sure play better if I got yelled at by Jack Del Rio. Guy is so ripped I'd be afraid that he'd pick me up and twirl me around on his pinkie or something.

And then throw me through a million cubicles like in the Incredibles.

Yes, Jack Del Rio is no cream puff that's for sure...This struck me as cheesy & funny from his Jacksonville Jaguars days...Followed by that infamous "Incredibles" clip.

http://youtu.be/so99I1MtMd0