Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brono Turnovers are in their DNA says history, this year rank tied for 29th with a -6 turnover ratio.

bayone

This year's team is tied for 29th with a -6 turnover ratio.

It appears that having a turnover deficit is in the Broncos' DNA. The team has ranked T-26th (2011), T-27th (2010), 7th (2009) and T-31st (2008) in turnovers the previous four years with the '09 season being an obvious blip in the radar.

. There have been three head coaches during the span you mentioned (Mike Shanahan in 2008; Josh McDaniels in 2009-10; John Fox in 2011-12) and five defensive coordinators (Bob Slowik in 2008, followed by Mike Nolan, Wink Martindale, Dennis Allen, Jack Del Rio).

And yet all that's been consistent during that span is the Broncos stink at forcing turnovers as it relates to committing turnovers.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_21733973/broncos-mailbag-manning-denver-defense

That isn't good. Especially in an offense run by Peyton. These minute things they needs to work on. We hardly ever committed turnovers, and that's why we were so good.

McGahee and Thomas committed more turnovers these past three games themselves than I can remember by Harrison, Wayne, Edge, and Addai committing in their careers. I know they have, just it was so sparse they are hard to remember.

I can't believe people aren't shocked by this. They are an average team with a great aging QB behind center, nothing more. Defense will look good from time to time but they get absolutely shredded by great offenses like last year. Peyton can't fix everything on that team.

The 3 interceptions Manning threw at Atlanta are his ONLY 3...

I dont belive MaGahee is a serial fumbler...

I juts keep saying: Look at the schedule

If Denver is 4-4 after 8 weeks....look at the last eight games and tell me which ones hey cant win....

No defense would hold up against Houston, Atlanta and NE...

Look at the second half of the schedule....we're still looking at 10-6 or 11-5

The 3 interceptions Manning threw at Atlanta are his ONLY 3...

I dont belive MaGahee is a serial fumbler...

I juts keep saying: Look at the schedule

If Denver is 4-4 after 8 weeks....look at the last eight games and tell me which ones hey cant win....

No defense would hold up against Houston, Atlanta and NE...

Look at the second half of the schedule....we're still looking at 10-6 or 11-5

agreed , but these turnovers and esp the DT fumbles u know frustrates the H....LL out of Peyton