Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good Trade or Bad?

Jay

8 members have voted

1. 1. Good trade or bad? I receive Darren McFadden and Reggie Wayne while giving up Jamaal Charles and Julio Jones.

• Good
    • Bad

I know I've been posting in the fantasy section a lot, but I need the feedback lol! Anyways I give up Jamaal Charles and Julio Jones in return for Darren McFadden and Reggie Wayne.

My thought process is that McFadden will bounce back and Wayne is a stud, while also being one of my favorite players of all time. Another note is that McFadden and Wayne have already had their bye weeks, so in essence I get an extra 2 weeks of productivity.

I know I've been posting in the fantasy section a lot, but I need the feedback lol! Anyways I give up Jamaal Charles and Julio Jones in return for Darren McFadden and Reggie Wayne.

My thought process is that McFadden will bounce back and Wayne is a stud, while also being one of my favorite players of all time. Another note is that McFadden and Wayne have already had their bye weeks, so in essence I get an extra 2 weeks of productivity.

don't do it, julio jones is a beast, and reggie hasn't caught a whole lot of touchdowns this year