Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will be our next #1 receiver?

I don't know. I don't think anyone here knows. Whoever that receiver is, is either in college now, or on another NFL team, so there's just no way to know.

That said, I'd say that after yesterday, our current #1 WR might be our #1 WR for longer than anyone here realizes......

Just sayin..... :cool:

I don't know. I don't think anyone here knows. Whoever that receiver is, is either in college now, or on another NFL team, so there's just no way to know.

That said, I'd say that after yesterday, our current #1 WR might be our #1 WR for longer than anyone here realizes......

seriously too early for this the way Wayne is playing

It's all about smart individuals.... same with Manning... Be where YOU are supposed to be... and YOU will stick.

It will be interesting to see in the next few years...

I like TY tho.....

All-American-WR-suspended-two-games-for-arrest-Q120GA80-x-large.jpg

I would love to see another Clemson player become a Colt. (As I am a huge Clemson fan) But Deandre Hopkins needs to be looked at as well. He's a junior this year so it's uncertain whether or not he'll enter the draft after this year or return to college for his senior season..

TAVON AUSTIN YEAR TEAM REC YDS AVG LNG TD 2012

58 662 11.4 52 8

SO FAR........

And right with him on that team who statistically is doing better with less receptions is Stedman Bailey who No one has really talked about but me. This kid is Good!

5'11" 190lbs

49 Receptions

710 Yards

13 Touchdowns

14.5 Avg yards per catch

87 Yds Longest play

Big time Numbers!

And Nobody really has even talked about him except me a couple of times to try and put his name out there. He's a play maker just like Tavon Austin. He's jsut a little slower. But he is still fast and he seem very consistent. And no he's not jsut a slot reciver like people want to think. He's played everywhere.

Oh I had Bailey as 1 of my mid round selections if we went wide receiver (round 5)

My appoligies then. I didnt see the post I guess. I just think this kid is getting overlooked as Im sure there are a number of guys who are. But this Kid just constantly produces and makes plays. He does have an awsome QB at the helm as well though. He's just a guy I hope our organzation is keeping tabs on.

I would love to see another Clemson player become a Colt. (As I am a huge Clemson fan) But Deandre Hopkins needs to be looked at as well. He's a junior this year so it's uncertain whether or not he'll enter the draft after this year or return to college for his senior season..

This kid is good!!! I definatley wouldnt mind seeing him in a Colts uniform. Has playmaker written all over him.

In my fantasy world?

hi-res-6633662_display_image.jpg?1349645030

Justin Hunter, the next A.J. Green

I would Love to have a big playmaking reciver like this guy on our team. Its actually something I have wanted us to get for years. But I just have doubts that we will do it becuase we always seem to stick with the smaller guys, which has worked great for us really. But it would be nice to have that one guy on the outside who is tall and can go win Jump ball situations and cause alot of problems.

And right with him on that team who statistically is doing better with less receptions is Stedman Bailey who No one has really talked about but me. This kid is Good!

5'11" 190lbs

49 Receptions

710 Yards

13 Touchdowns

14.5 Avg yards per catch

87 Yds Longest play

Big time Numbers!

And Nobody really has even talked about him except me a couple of times to try and put his name out there. He's a play maker just like Tavon Austin. He's jsut a little slower. But he is still fast and he seem very consistent. And no he's not jsut a slot reciver like people want to think. He's played everywhere.

Agreed good sir! Love them 'eers!

I would Love to have a big playmaking reciver like this guy on our team. Its actually something I have wanted us to get for years. But I just have doubts that we will do it becuase we always seem to stick with the smaller guys, which has worked great for us really. But it would be nice to have that one guy on the outside who is tall and can go win Jump ball situations and cause alot of problems.

I agree that our #1 WR will come from the 2014 draft.

I am thinking Sammy Watkins of Clemson or Marqise Lee of USC, what say you???

Agree with the call for Justin Hunter.

We've got small, speedy guys like Hilton, Brazill, Avery. I'd love to give Luck a real big target to throw the ball to.

Depending on how much we'd be concerned by his off-field issues, then maybe Da'Rick Rogers gets looked at.

I agree with the 2014 draft but I'm pretty sure Marquis Lee will declare this year.

Actually, not only am I confident Lee will not, I'm positive.

Why? He's only a legitimate Sophomore. 2nd year out of HS. Can't declare until 2014 after his junior season.

The guy you're thinking of is Robert Woods. He's the legitimate junior. He can declare, And the speculation is that he will.

So, Woods comes out in 2013. Lee comes out in 2014.

Actually, not only am I confident Lee will not, I'm positive.

Why? He's only a legitimate Sophomore. 2nd year out of HS. Can't declare until 2014 after his junior season.

The guy you're thinking of is Robert Woods. He's the legitimate junior. He can declare, And the speculation is that he will.

So, Woods comes out in 2013. Lee comes out in 2014.

Oh yeah I was thinking of Robert Woods, i mixed up my USC receivers, my apologies.

Then yeah decent shout on Marquis Lee if he falls to us next year.

I agree that our #1 WR will come from the 2014 draft.

I am thinking Sammy Watkins of Clemson or Marqise Lee of USC, what say you???

I would say that is correct but were never really gonna know. Its all about what the Organization thinks and how they feel. I like sammy Watkins but he will probably be a high pick and were most likley not gonna be in position to grab him, same with Lee too. Which leads me to say our Oranization could pull the trigger on one of these top guys this year and supprise us. Especially if they feel were probably not gonna be in a position to nab a top tier guy in these coming years. They may say lets go ahead and grab a Justin Hunter, Robert Woods or a Keenan Allen while we have the chance to grab a reciver of that quality who could be our #1 when Reggie is done. Just a way they possibly could look at it. Me personally though I think you can find #1 recivers in the seond and maybe even the third round. They may just not be as sure of a bet as a guy you could take in the first round. Or they could end up better. Well have to see how it all plays out.