Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Can you imagine Pagano sitting in his room watching?

Can you imagine the old coach sitting in his hospital room by himself watching...

The 21-3 at the half..and then play after play after play?

Can you imagine him seeing Luck score and run over to pound the sign dedicated to him?

..and the players running around like crazy aftre scoring the go-ahead TD...

Him sitting alone in his room watching that had to be like a movie...unreal..

I'd have been in tears...

Can you imagine the old coach sitting in his hospital room by himself watching...

The 21-3 at the half..and then play after play after play?

Can you imagine him seeing Luck score and run over to pound the sign dedicated to him?

..and the players running around like crazy aftre scoring the go-ahead TD...

Him sitting alone in his room watching that had to be like a movie...unreal..

I'd have been in tears...

It reminds me of the scene in "Remember the Titans" when the guy is watching the game in the hospital and going crazy.

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of Coach Pagano watching the game.

I doubt he was alone, but I feel that joy is truly received, when patience and faith have run their course, and the payment is delivered.

In 2006, when we sealed the win in Miami, I realized a joy that came from following and believing in my team for 36 years. I did not diss, tear down, or feel the need to "be real" at any point in those years. The result was joy beyond explanation.

Mr Pagano follows his faith and walks the talk he talks. His joy must have been immense. He deserves it. I wish him all the strength he can experience as he fights this fight.

ChuckStrong!

I'm just think that he's been on an NFL sideline for how many years?

Has he EVER Missed a game?

..and now he's in a town he's not really from...in a hospital he's prbabaly never been in..until last week

missing his first game in his first year as an NFL coach...

....and it s 21-3 against HIS TEAM and it seesm like every fate has turned on him..and his mind wanders to his problems

..and how the odds are against him, too

....and then he watches what unfolds in the second half...

Unforgettable day.