My Depth Chart Prediction 2.0

Andy

Depth Chart Prediction 2.0

QB Peyton Manning, Kerry Collins

RB Joseph Addai, Donald Brown, Delone Carter, Javarris James

FB Jacob Tamme

LWR|Reggie Wayne, Anthony Gonzalez, Blair White

RWR|Pierre Garcon, Austin Collie, David Gilreath

TE Dallas Clark, Jacob Tamme, Brody Eldridge, Justin Snow (LS)

LT Anthony Castonzo, Michael Toudouze

LG Mike Pollak, Joe Reitz, Jacques McClendon

C Jeff Saturday, Jacques McClendon

RG Ryan Diem, Kyle Devan

RT Ben Ijalana, Jeff Linkenbach

LE Robert Mathis, Tyler Brayton

NT Antonio Johnson, Tommie Harris, John Gill

UT Drake Nevis, Fili Moala, Jamaal Anderson

RE Dwight Freeney, Jamaal Anderson

WILL|Ernie Sims, Kavell Conner

MIKE|Gary Brackett, Pat Angerer, Adrien Moten

SAM Pat Angerer Phillip Wheeler Adrien Moten

LCB Jerraud Powers Kevin Thomas

FS Antoine Bethea Al Afalava

SS Melvin Bullit Joe Lefeged David Caldwell

RCB Jacob Lacey, Justin Tryon, Terrence Johnson

K Adam Vinatieri

P Pat McAfee

KR Joe Lefeged, David Gilreath

PR David Gilreath, Blair White

LS Justin Snow, Jacob Tamme

Practice Squad

John Chick

Chris Rucker

Brandon King

Darren Evans

Kole Heckendorf

Josh Beekman

Mike McNeill

Notes

• That’s right, there’s no Curtis Painter. I sat and thought, why would we keep Painter after we signed Kerry Collins to a 2 year deal. We can also always draft a QB in the draft. I think Painter Is done.

• I think Terrence Johnson beats out Brandon King, he’s really done well in the preseason, and King has done nothing. Has he even played?

• Moten barely makes the roster

• Ryan Diem officially moves to RG, moving the old #1 Mike Pollak to LG. LG is arguably our weakest position on the team. We need a good safe player in there. Pollak is that player. Reitz becomes the backup for Pollak, and Devan for Diem. With this move happening, Ijalana gets the starting RT spot over Link.

• Delone Carter doesn’t beat out Donald Brown, due to the fact that he’s only played 4 preseason games against backups, and Donald Brown has played in the regular season, and has had some real good games. Delone may beat out DB during the year.

• Jacob Lacey is starting for now, but don’t be surprised if Tryon takes over soon.

• Chick, King, Evans and Rucker don’t make the roster, but they make the practice squad. Odds are the Colts are going to have some injuries this year, so if it happens at DE, DB or RB, we’re covered. We also have a WR, a TE, and a T on the practice squad.

• Eric Foster and Tyjuan Hagler officially get released before the season starts

• You should be happy to see Chip Vaughn is gone

• Don’t forget about Justin Snow, he’s apart of the team too!

That’s my prediction. Tell me if I forgot anybody. What are your thoughts on the prediction?

Edited by Andy246

You have more cuts to make as you have more than 53. I will say that you have at least 10 incorrections because of that.

I don't believe all your practice squad players meet the rules.

I have 53 players, trust me. I counted. Count the players, don't count guys like Anderson, Tamme, and Gilreath twice. The practice squad players have all played less than 9 games, except Jamey Richard. I have to change that.

FB Jacob Tamme

RG Ryan Diem, Kyle Devan

K Adam Vinatieri

P Pat McAfee

Practice Squad

John Chick

Chris Rucker

Brandon King

Darren Evans

Kole Heckendorf

James Williams

Mike McNeill

Jamey Richard

Notes

• That’s right, there’s no Curtis Painter. I sat and thought, why would we keep Painter after we signed Kerry Collins to a 2 year deal. We can also always draft a QB in the draft. I think Painter Is done.

• I think Terrence Johnson beats out Brandon King, he’s really done well in the preseason, and King has done nothing. Has he even played?

• Ryan Diem officially moves to RG, moving the old #1 Mike Pollak to LG. LG is arguably our weakest position on the team. We need a good safe player in there. Pollak is that player. Reitz becomes the backup for Pollak, and Devan for Diem. With this move happening, Ijalana gets the starting RT spot over Link.

• Delone Carter doesn’t beat out Donald Brown, due to the fact that he’s only played 4 preseason games against backups, and Donald Brown has played in the regular season, and has had some real good games. Delone may beat out DB during the year.

• Jacob Lacey is starting for now, but don’t be surprised if Tryon takes over soon.

• Chick, King, Evans and Rucker don’t make the roster, but they make the practice squad. Odds are the Colts are going to have some injuries this year, so if it happens at DE, DB or RB, we’re covered. We also have a WR, a TE, a T, and a C/G on the practice squad.

• Eric Foster and Tyjuan Hagler officially get released before the season starts

That’s my prediction. Tell me if I forgot anybody. What are your thoughts on the prediction?

Reitz will be the starter at LG.

You have more cuts to make as you have more than 53. I will say that you have at least 10 incorrections because of that.

I don't believe all your practice squad players meet the rules.

There is only 53 there, some names are repeated for different posistions.

Practice Squad

John Chick

Chris Rucker

Brandon King

Darren Evans

Kole Heckendorf

James Williams

Mike McNeill

Notes

• Chick, King, Evans and Rucker don’t make the roster, but they make the practice squad. Odds are the Colts are going to have some injuries this year, so if it happens at DE, DB or RB, we’re covered. We also have a WR, a TE, and a T on the practice squad.

I don't think Chick is eligible for the PS, I know Richard is not.

Polian has already stated with Manning's situation they are carrying 3 QBs this year. And I can guarantee that third spot will not be filled by Orlovsky.

Hagler has not been on the team since the lock-out ended

There is no one named James Williams on the roster.

Pollack has not played LG his entire time with the Colts, why would they move him there and make someone who has been playing very well to a back-up spot.

You have Alfalava playing even though both Caldwell and Lefeged have been the primary back-ups to Bethea.

I may have miscounted but you have 56 people on the roster.

I think we are going to see Depth Chart 3.0 and then 4.0 and 4.0 is going to be a cut and paste of the Colts official depth chart and you will claim, "See, I told you so."

I don't think Chick is eligible for the PS, I know Richard is not.

Polian has already stated with Manning's situation they are carrying 3 QBs this year. And I can guarantee that third spot will not be filled by Orlovsky.

Hagler has not been on the team since the lock-out ended

There is no one named James Williams on the roster.

Pollack has not played LG his entire time with the Colts, why would they move him there and make someone who has been playing very well to a back-up spot.

You have Alfalava playing even though both Caldwell and Lefeged have been the primary back-ups to Bethea.

I may have miscounted but you have 56 people on the roster.

I think we are going to see Depth Chart 3.0 and then 4.0 and 4.0 is going to be a cut and paste of the Colts official depth chart and you will claim, "See, I told you so."

Once I took a second look at his depthchart I was thinking many of the same things. Espesially the Pollock to LG and Afalava picks. If Afalava has even played this preseason he has been completely invisible.

I don't think Chick is eligible for the PS, I know Richard is not. He is, he's played less than 9 games. Richard isn't.

Polian has already stated with Manning's situation they are carrying 3 QBs this year. And I can guarantee that third spot will not be filled by Orlovsky. Where has Polian stated it, give me a link. You never know until the final cuts are made

Hagler has not been on the team since the lock-out ended That's why he's not on the roster

There is no one named James Williams on the roster. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6391/james-williams he plays for us. :)

Pollack has not played LG his entire time with the Colts, why would they move him there and make someone who has been playing very well to a back-up spot. So, where going to have 3 quality Gs play RG. I see a change happening. BTW, the 3 guys are Diem, Pollak and Devan.

You have Alfalava playing even though both Caldwell and Lefeged have been the primary back-ups to Bethea. Good to know

I may have miscounted but you have 56 people on the roster. There's 53, count again.

I think we are going to see Depth Chart 3.0 and then 4.0 and 4.0 is going to be a cut and paste of the Colts official depth chart and you will claim, "See, I told you so." Whatever you say, but Im not that kind of person to take someone elses work and play it off as my own

My responses are in bold

FB Jacob Tamme

RG Ryan Diem, Kyle Devan

K Adam Vinatieri

P Pat McAfee

Practice Squad

John Chick

Chris Rucker

Brandon King

Darren Evans

Kole Heckendorf

James Williams

Mike McNeill

Notes

Now, look up and you'll see players in bold. Those are the players on the roster, the ones not in bold are not in bold because their already on the roster, but playing a different position. If you count you'll see that there are 53 players :)

Andy, James Williams was picked up last year but I don't think he was invited to camp this year. I think you may be looking at an old roster, since you said Hagler (another guy not invited to camp) will get released.

I don't have too much disagreement with most of your squad, although I don't see Toudouze or White making it. I think James deserves it with his play, but probably won't make the final cut.

Andy, James Williams was picked up last year but I don't think he was invited to camp this year. I think you may be looking at an old roster, since you said Hagler (another guy not invited to camp) will get released.

I don't have too much disagreement with most of your squad, although I don't see Toudouze or White making it. I think James deserves it with his play, but probably won't make the final cut.

I think you're right, I'll make the change.

Now, look up and you'll see players in bold. Those are the players on the roster, the ones not in bold are not in bold because their already on the roster, but playing a different position. If you count you'll see that there are 53 players :)

Answer me this. Why on earth would you want to replace Reitz, who has done extremely well, at LG with a guy that has never played that posisition before? Talk about upsetting chemistry. That idea just completely confuses me.

I don't think Chick is eligible for the PS, I know Richard is not. He is, he's played less than 9 games. Richard isn't.

You may be right about Chick, but I thought he was active for 6 games in a row last year.
Polian has already stated with Manning's situation they are carrying 3 QBs this year. And I can guarantee that third spot will not be filled by Orlovsky. Where has Polian stated it, give me a link. You never know until the final cuts are made
Some where on Colts.com.
Hagler has not been on the team since the lock-out ended That's why he's not on the roster
Then why include him in the conversation and say he will be officially released before the season starts?
There is no one named James Williams on the roster. http://www.rotoworld.../james-williams he plays for us. :)
I'll go by the Colts roster.
Pollack has not played LG his entire time with the Colts, why would they move him there and make someone who has been playing very well to a back-up spot. So, where going to have 3 quality Gs play RG. I see a change happening. BTW, the 3 guys are Diem, Pollak and Devan.
lol, so you want three quality guys at LG? BTW those guys are Reitz, Pollack and McClendon because McClendon has played better than Devan this season.
You have Alfalava playing even though both Caldwell and Lefeged have been the primary back-ups to Bethea. Good to know

It does help when you not only watch the games but understand what is happening.

I may have miscounted but you have 56 people on the roster. There's 53, count again.
Perhaps.
I think we are going to see Depth Chart 3.0 and then 4.0 and 4.0 is going to be a cut and paste of the Colts official depth chart and you will claim, "See, I told you so." Whatever you say, but Im not that kind of person to take someone elses work and play it off as my own

That is exactly what you do. You've jumped on threads about Sims and Harris and then when they were signed you said, "I told you so." So many other posts I've read where someone will state something in one thread and then you will start a whole new thread with that idea.

Is it me or are the Colts trying to bring Jeff Linkenbach at Right Tackle? I only caught the beginning of the game and Mathews seem to run right by him a lot. Why are the Colts not trying to start Ijalana in that position? I definately think Reitz has done a solid job of filling the hole at left guard. I think if the Colts can get Ijalana in at right tackle and he plays close to the level that reflects a second round draft pick, that maybe, just maybe, the Colts would be bringing a an offensive line that would allow them to run the ball more effectively.