Looking ahead

WSO

Looking at the next 5 opponents

Jets

Browns

Titans

Dolphins

Jags

I don't want to get ahead of myself after this win but if the Colts can get everyone back healthy (Reitz, Satele, Angerer, and Davis) and stay healthy, they could win maybe 3 out of 5? Thoughts?

Looking at the next 5 opponents

Jets

Browns

Titans

Dolphins

Jags

I don't want to get ahead of myself after this win but if the Colts can get everyone back healthy (Reitz, Satele, Angerer, and Davis) and stay healthy, they could win maybe 3 out of 5? Thoughts?

They are all winnable but so was the Jags game two weeks ago. I expect there to be more growing pains along the way. I don't think hoping for three out of five is being unrealistic though. My only concern would be that three of them come on the road. I do think the Miami game is going to be harder than people think. They have been playing better the past few weeks and finally broke threw with a win today. I also think the Jets could be harder than people think. I expect the Texans to beat them tomorrow which will mean another week of the media killing them and sometimes teams just go enough is enough.

I agree all 5 are winnable, but I believe he said 3 is because of the "any given sunday" philosophy. There is always a way to lose games. We lost to J-ville, why not again? Of those games, I would think we would beat the Titans, Dolphins, Jags, and maybe Jets.

I know the Browns aren't a great team, but Richardson has been doing well, so it really depends on which defense shows up to that game. Is it the Minnesota defense or the Jacksonville one?

All 5 games are winnable.

Jets are lost, and I expect a win from that game.

Browns have some fire and the game is in Cleveland. Will be a close low scoring one.

Titans are just straight up awful, we better beat them.

Dolphins are underrated and go all out until the final whistle. SHould be another close one.

Colts should get revenge on the Jags, they aren't good. They lost 41-3 today.

Personally, I expect the Colts to win 3 of the 5. Here's the thing though, we learnt a few weeks ago that even inferior teams can win. I say the Colts could win all 5, but they could lose all 5 too.

Should be an exciting few weeks.

Those 5 are all losable games.

Not to be a pessimist but losing to Jacksonville 2 weeks ago doesn't leave me very optimistic.

How about some balance? I hate the Jags loss too, but you have to see that we're good enough to be competitive with the next five teams on our schedule.

How about some balance? I hate the Jags loss too, but you have to see that we're good enough to be competitive with the next five teams on our schedule.

I am sure we can win all of those games. And I am sure that we will be competitive in those games.

I just can't say that any of those games are locks.

All 5 games are winnable.

Jets are lost, and I expect a win from that game.

Browns have some fire and the game is in Cleveland. Will be a close low scoring one.

Titans are just straight up awful, we better beat them.

Dolphins are underrated and go all out until the final whistle. SHould be another close one.

Colts should get revenge on the Jags, they aren't good. They lost 41-3 today.

Personally, I expect the Colts to win 3 of the 5. Here's the thing though, we learnt a few weeks ago that even inferior teams can win. I say the Colts could win all 5, but they could lose all 5 too.

Should be an exciting few weeks.

Gee, I hope that game is in Indy since I'm coming up from Bama and meeting three of my buddies from Ohio and MD there. We'll be pretty lonely sitting in the Luke all by ourselves!

I am sure we can win all of those games. And I am sure that we will be competitive in those games.

I just can't say that any of those games are locks.

Of course not.

And as a matter of fact, most had this Packers game scratched out as an automatic loss when the schedule came out. So the whole concept is flawed.

But as much pessimism as the Jags loss generated, it would seem that the comeback against the Packers would generate a similar amount of optimism. This truly is an "any given Sunday" league.

I don't expect us to be 7-2 in five weeks. But I do agree that those games look a lot more winnable than they did two months ago.

Of course not.

And as a matter of fact, most had this Packers game scratched out as an automatic loss when the schedule came out. So the whole concept is flawed.

But as much pessimism as the Jags loss generated, it would seem that the comeback against the Packers would generate a similar amount of optimism. This truly is an "any given Sunday" league.

I don't expect us to be 7-2 in five weeks. But I do agree that those games look a lot more winnable than they did two months ago.

Exactly

And personally, this win has me very optimistic about the coming weeks. Reminded me of when another QB would will the team to win like that.

More or less," Any Given Sunday" is the right term for this thread

Gee, I hope that game is in Indy since I'm coming up from Bama and meeting three of my buddies from Ohio and MD there. We'll be pretty lonely sitting in the Luke all by ourselves!

You're right, the game is in Indy. That's my bad. Next week they're in NY, then back at home, then in TENN, then at home, then in JAC.