Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Because of Brady's and Rodgers age, yeah not a bad point.
    • I agree, Russell was on stacked teams. I would take Wilt over Russell anyday. Kareem was much better than Russell though. Kareem played 20 years and is the all-time leading scorer with 6 League MVP's. Everywhere Kareem went his teams won. Kareem won 3 championships in High School, 3 in college and 6 in the pro's. His skyhook was unstoppable. Shaq in the 3 seasons he 3-peated with the Lakers (2000-2002) put up video game like numbers during all those finals. Teams had to go to the hack a Shaq just to try anything to stop him. He was a load.
    • 28. EDGE CARL LAWSON   Prediction: Cincinnati Bengals — four years, $55 million ($30 million guaranteed) Like he did with William Jackson III, head coach Zac Taylor made it known that he’d prefer if Lawson remained a Bengal for 2021 and beyond. That makes sense considering he was the only formidable pass-rusher on the roster last season. Lawson produced an 84.9 pass-rush grade in 2020 that ranked ninth among qualifying edge rushers, yet Cincinnati still ranked second-to-last as a team in pass-rush grade.   PFF currently predicting 13.75 per  Why is his value so high he averages 5 sacks    I really don't follow him  This isn't meant to be negative 
    • You can later draft and sign less expensive free agents to fill in those spots. No one is saying abandon all draft capital and cap space, saying manage so can also fill needs at Edge, Corner, WR and TE. We need to fill starting holes first.   I think Eldrenkamp can further develop as deep interior depth and Sam Jones may as well. Hoping Carter O'Donnell can be a backup RT at some point. Jake Benzinger despite starting in the ACC at both LT and RT probably needs more muscle added to his frame before he can seriously make a run at a roster spot.
    • Kenny Moore.  I was a 5'9 Cb in high school, (far less talented than Kenny) so I'll say him. Agree it is hard to pick a favorite.
  • Members