Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Defensive Depth

Nostrils

May be some light at the end of the tunnel with the injuries we have had early on in the season...

I personally love how deep our D is...or can be.. today was the best performance and we are a few plays away from being 3-1 and I think each week we keep improving... pleased with this

Fokou, Hickman, Hughes giving us some good snaps....Conner is a stud but I love how on obvious passing downs he comes out and I just feel like Fokou along with Freeman doesn't give the opposing TE's/RB's mismatches we've seen in past couple years from our LB's from a coverage standpoint.. and Fokou is a solid tackler...

not too much to really comment on, as far as saying they will be able to keep it up, but with that performance against Rodgers and the Pack O gotta be happy with our DB play...we finally got to see Vaughn and Gordy today and I wasn't disappointed.... Vaughn seemed confident all game and Gordy as well, could be nice for our growth and competition as to who will be in the Nickel and what not..

It was a good 2nd half effort, I'd like to see us Start out faster on both sides of the ball, but all in due time!..

STOKED.. GO COLTS!!!

#Chuckstrong

May be some light at the end of the tunnel with the injuries we have had early on in the season...

I personally love how deep our D is...or can be.. today was the best performance and we are a few plays away from being 3-1 and I think each week we keep improving... pleased with this

Fokou, Hickman, Hughes giving us some good snaps....Conner is a stud but I love how on obvious passing downs he comes out and I just feel like Fokou along with Freeman doesn't give the opposing TE's/RB's mismatches we've seen in past couple years from our LB's from a coverage standpoint.. and Fokou is a solid tackler...

not too much to really comment on, as far as saying they will be able to keep it up, but with that performance against Rodgers and the Pack O gotta be happy with our DB play...we finally got to see Vaughn and Gordy today and I wasn't disappointed.... Vaughn seemed confident all game and Gordy as well, could be nice for our growth and competition as to who will be in the Nickel and what not..

It was a good 2nd half effort, I'd like to see us Start out faster on both sides of the ball, but all in due time!..

STOKED.. GO COLTS!!!

#Chuckstrong

I was impressed with Cassius Vaughn. He basically had James Jones on lock down most of the game.