Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Collins Or Painter

Dtman513

Collins Or Painter  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets The Start Against Cincy?

Hopefully we'll see Painter AND Collins in the next game. None of us can really speculate without seeing how Collins handles the offense compared to painter.

There is a chance Collins won't have enough time to get the playbook and timing down with the receivers.

I do, however, feel Collins will handle pressure and blitzes better than Painter. If Painter starts, the Texans will bring the heat play after play and make him beat them. The Texans have some new "toys" on the defense that I'm sure they'll cut loose on whoever is at QB. With this young OL, that could get ugly.

I'm really not sure at this point(haven't seen Collins play), I'll leave that decision to the experts. They've done pretty well in the past.

kerry collins has a losing record ..painter only has 50 percent average completion. honestly they both look bad and could compete . Id say give collins the 1st half vs the bengals and painter the 2nd half. That way they both have equal playing time. but painter has been in the COLTS organization longer. collins has been in the NFL longer ?? who knows? COLTS ARE NOT JUST ANY TEAM..Honestly we will never know. this year is a bad year for all teams. not enough time. so id say painter cuz he knows it better. he showed up on national television v.s. super bowl champions. But i have a gut feeling that Painter has a breakout year and kerry collins is the gimp on the sidelines that showed few signs of life but never succeeds. the only reason tennessee was good is because of chris johnson..

I voted Collins also. Last week was too soon for him to play because he had just been signed or he would have gone. After a week of practice with the team and wrist-bands on both arms and one leg he should be good enough to start against the Bengals. I just hope he's allowed to wear his bi-focal contact lenses so he can read the tiny print on those wrist bands!

Painter should've played the entire game against GB. What was the point in playing anyone else, if they're going to be cut?

Collins should start against the Bengals, and have him in most of the game since its his only opportunity to prepare for the regular season.

The only explanation that made sense to me for not playing Painter the whole GB game was that the FO still was not completely sure about whether to cut Painter or Orlovsky, at least at the time. Maybe they are now.