Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

Don't get excited. We can't pressure Rodgers...we can't win. Someone on our defensive coaching staff needs to figure out how to use the two elite pass rushers we have.

Allen is becoming a nice red zone threat, even if he's not targeted much on the rest of the field.

Nice play redding, cause mookie was pathetic on that play. Gets shut down 1-1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was thinking about that too. I could only think of the Rams (greatest show on turf) beating the Titans, but I don't remember if the defense was that special. But then pats turning around and beating the Rams the next year. I think their D was tough that year - but again I can't remember.    I think the 49'ers are going to stop KC. 49'ers Defense is nasty!    I love that football is fun to watch again - since the pats aren't in it. 
    • San Francisco seems to have the more balanced team and has made fewer mistakes than Kansas City. I would take Shanahan's coaching over Reid's. (Not an Andy Reid fan, though really can't explain why-it just is.) Besides, Garoppolo is easy on the eyes. So, taking the 49ers.    Something will be missing in this year's Superbowl, though. Oh yeah, no Patriots. 
    • Anybody remember the conditions under which we played KC?  Mahomes couldn't scramble and Hill was out.    As a pocket passer with only one of his weapons gone, he looked below average.
    • I'm not sure, but I would be surprised if the property taxes are higher in Florida vs. California overall.  The sales tax in California starts at 7.5% and can go up to 8.5% depending on where you live/shop.  Therefore, that 13.3% extra Rivers pays in California adds up to a large amount, imo and, as was mentioned by @ColtsBlueFL, he is no longer allowed to deduct state and local taxes over 10k from his federal returns, compounding the effect.   I believe that his prime motivation was to move closer to his family, but the hundreds of thousands of dollars he will save by making the move is probably a nice added plus.
    • As an aside to your point about hype:   Not saying that Mahomes doesn't possess the accuracy, but I see most of those backyard plays being the result of the receivers being wide open by finding an opening in the zone or running deep when he starts to scramble.  He has to see them, yes, but they also help him out a lot.      
  • Members