Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

Is this game not sold out? 1070 the fan is blocked?!

Sup Ken long time no see buddy!!!

Just watching todays biggest upset in progress.....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Today's game is not televised in north central Indiana and I'm stuck with CLE vs NYG. I could have swore that I saw it on cable guide.

WHAT'S UP WITH NO TELECAST???

:blueshoe::strong:

UU COLTS UU

The Giants/Browns game is on CBS. The Colts/Packers game is on FOX.

I am getting both. So, I'm just wondering if you have checked FOX.

Why is the fan blocked???? 1070 am

go 97.1 Hank FM......or online....I am getting radio south.

Hated the call to have Luck run it. Gotta be more creative than that.

Luck has skills when that pocket falls apart. Impressive

Yeah unfortunately the pocket collapses extremely quick! haha

I do give them credit for going to for. We would have never gone for it in past

to early though on the wrong side of the field given how our Secondary is

Seattle sacked Rodgers like 9 times a few weeks ago. I'm surprised we aren't even making him sweat yet.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah since we moved to Indianapolis in 1984 we only have, -a SB win in 2006   -2 SB appearances = 2006 and 2009   -5 AFC Title Game appearances = 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014   -12 Divisional Round appearances = 1987, 1995, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2018   -We were 5-2 with JB and in 1st place in the AFC South in 2019 but yet people still want to complain about our team and franchise.  We aren't the Pats, who gives a crap - they are known cheaters too. We have some spoiled fans in here, that is my opinion. 
    • Lol.  True but it could also be so much better. That’s what makes it tough.  As Colts fans...we seldom have a moment to breathe easy.  We are constantly under the stress of tight games.  We live perpetually on the fine line between victory and defeat week after frigin week.  Not good for the heart if you don’t keep it all in its proper context and perspective in the grand scheme of life.
    • It's tough being a Colt's fan, but it could be worse.  GO BROWNS.   
    • I think T.Y. returns to play the Texans.  He always seems to find a way to play and torture Houston.  Problem is by then it’s very possible that the damage may have already been done.  We have botched what was supposed to have been the lightest part of our schedule while the rest of our division has made haste.  We will be locked in a dog fight for our survival the rest of the way.  
    • I think that concussion that Leonard had threw him off his game a little. He played pretty good against Miami and looks healthy again. Leonard isn't great but he is good IMO. When he plays our defense is usually better. I could even make an argument he is our best defensive player, Justin Houston is the only other guy that may be better and he may be a Hall of Famer. 
  • Members