Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

Anyone who watches NFL that say's Wayne sucks or isn't a top 5 WR in the NFL needs their head checked out.

Luck, huddle up huddle up. Reggie, it's coming to you down this whole darn field. Chuck on 3 1,2,3 chuck!

And RAN it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK .......this is ugly...design...delay draw Andrew or bootleg?

AQ Shipley....win or lose is a keeper at center. I have said it for a VERY long time....

What is the wait???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well lets look at the other side of the coin. The Patriots won without Brady because of having a great team. The Colts without Manning were not near as talented as the Patriots were.  Manning was a generational QB and had the capabilities to carry a team.  That is not the norm.  Teams have won the super bowl with  QBs who are not even considered that good.  You speak of Manning- Just how good was Manning when the Bronco's won the super bowl. You honestly think he was good enough to carry that Bronco's team to the super bowl? He was down to a game manager at that point in his career.  Yes QBs get the glory because of their position but they couldn't do anything without the team around them.  It was not a stupid statement IMO. 
    • I'd bet just about anything a RB is not our first pick....
    • hes learned from both Brady & Luck now. I dont think learning from Rivers is gonna do much more for him lol
    • I thought Baltimore and Indianapolis Colts learned their lessons a while back with picking Ohio state QB's. They are not a qb school. Seattle  and Kansas city have good Qb's. They are the exception, not the norm. Reading defenses, understanding the playbook and staying in the pocket are a tall order for most QB's. It is impossible for guys like Brisset, Haskins, Hopkins,Bridgwater, j'marcus russel, Love, Tua ect ect ect.
    • I’m really starting to think the colts are fine with their WR group. I think they add depth in the 4th or 5th round since its so deep. RB is a high probability at 34, with Offensive Line. Just judging on how Ballard and Reich value things. Mack is on his last year, there’s nothing behind him. Don’t be surprised if Ballard takes a Rb.
  • Members

• ScotColt

ScotColt 71

• EastStreet

EastStreet 4,602

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,604

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 339

• tate

tate 2

Rookie