Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I disagree ... What was alarming to me was the worse JB got, the team also got worse. What i mean by that is JB lost the team. Therefore, those wins you speak of are long gone with JB. This team needs swagger or confidence if you will to win consistently. That was lost last year. Maybe Rivers can instill confidence back to the team, i don't know, but JB or Hoyer will not. They both have to go and should of been gone by now. I have my doubts the Colts can win the SB regardless what they do this off season. 
    • He’s also said enough about all the positions that it seems like he can go anyway. He also praised the WR class and has talked about how they always want to add an explosive element to the offense. He’s also always talking about the trenches. He’s said they look at QBs every year too.   Ballard says a lot but doesn’t often reveal his hand. No one saw him drafting Rock Ya-Sin or Malik Hooker.
    • Robert is lucky he didn't face Chad Kelly. There is no way he could strip sack Chad.
    • Colts were picking at about 25 last year and traded back into the early 2nd from there. Simmons went 19 overall I believe so we would have had to trade up to get him. If Ballard truly loved him that much he would have moved up 7 spots to get him.    And I'm just going off of what I've watched from him since I can easily watch Titans games. Yes he is super strong and stout. But when it comes to quickness and speed for a DT, he doesn't have what Kinlaw or Brown does. I saw a highlight of Brown out in coverage for a play and he made the tackle. I've never seen Simmons have that kind of speed for a big guy.   I still believe Big Q will get the better of Simmons on most occasions in our yearly battles with the Titans. 
    • Thanks East. I’d definitely do that 13, 44, & 75 deal. One more question for you though. I think Ballard will be reluctant to part with both 13 & 34.  But I think he would be willing to part with 13 & next year’s first. Also, JB has a history with the Giants organization. Could we include him in the package (he’d make a great backup for Jones)?  How would this year’s & next year’s first plus JB or our later 2nd matchup in a trade for 4?
  • Members

• Archer

Archer 1,185

• newb767

newb767 27

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,481

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,445

• ponyboy

ponyboy 427

• boo2202