Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's pretty simple. He does not fit Gruden's scheme. Gruden per a ton of rumors wanted to trade up for Kyler Murray big time last year, couldn't get it done, then tried to move up for Haskins and couldn't get it done. He ended up modifying his spread-coast O to fit Carr, and still ended up with a top 10ish O.
    • I have said it before.  If Ballard wants Kinlaw or Moore, he probably has to trade up
    • IMO, Carr would be a great get if available.   However, as has been mentioned previously, the only realistic way I see him being dealt this offseason is if Gruden is a able to get Brady.  Even if they take a QB with their 1st rd pick, I could see them keeping Carr to allow the rookie to sit and learn for a year.   On a somewhat related note, what is everyones thoughts on Matthew Stafford? The reason I ask is because if the Lions take Tua (as some mocks have suggested) then he becomes expendable. Do you like him better than Carr? Are you willing to give up more to get him than for Carr? Just food for thought.
    • There was that time he criticized Luck after that loss to the Jets... saying things like “it’s not that hard, it’s not trigonometry” and after three years, Luck should “be more comfortable” dealing with the pressure. He tried to clean it up in a later interview but it didn’t make much sense. I’m definitely not trying to argue with you or anyone who thinks he was a great coach, I personally didn’t care for him but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just wanted to point out that he was not a 100% saint when it comes to blaming players. Certainly could have been frustration getting to him, and it wasn’t often, but he did do it.
  • Members

• bsteves

bsteves 164

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 2,369

• Indycrazy1287

Indycrazy1287 55

• ojsglove

ojsglove 255

• funktacious2

funktacious2 631

• NannyMcafee