Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It finally started working today! Watching replay of Rockies game right now, looks like Lester had a rough outing, hoping he gets those out of the way early this year, last year didn’t end well for him.
    • Tyson definitely is no doubt the heavyweight GOAT, no arguments from me.   My personal favorite is still Julio César Chavez...little info on him from wiki...   Chávez holds records for the most total successful defenses of world titles (27, shared with Omar Narváez), most title fight victories and fighters beaten for the title (both at 31), and most title fights (37); he has the second most title defenses won by knockout (21, after Joe Louis with 23). His fight record was 89 wins, 0 losses, and 1 draw before his first professional loss to Frankie Randall in 1994, before which he had an 87-fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker in 1993. Chávez's 1993 win over Greg Haugen at the Estadio Azteca set the record for the largest attendance for an outdoor boxing match: 136,274.[  
    • Ballard keeps things close to the vest, but I don't hear any confidence in Ballard's voice when talking about Brisett.
    • The devil is in the details lol...    We'll likely never know the specific terms, but given the facts, it's safe to say the terms were extremely weak for our side, and it's also not hard to view NYJ's use of him as highly questionable if we all agree there was some type of snap or starts threshold on those terms. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a learning experience for Ballard or whomever negotiated the conditions.
    • Per earlier post:   Same rules, trades are allowed using this year's picks only.  ALL trades after both teams have agreed to one, MUST be submitted  via Private Message and APPROVED by either the commissioner (@csmopar) or one of the co-comissioners.  Again, BOTH team GMs MUST submit a PM to the commissioners in order for the trade to be approved. If you do not, the trade will not be approved.   The approving commissioner will be the  ONLY one to announce the trade on the thread. This is to help eliminate confusion and ensure accuracy as some trades happened and weren't caught and led to some confusion in later rounds. 
  • Members