Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They'll need to make so moves yes, but Chris Jones is their best player on defense. Their not gonna let him walk easily.
    • Chavez is arguably the best pound for pound fighter of all-time IMO. My personal favorite growing up was Sugar Ray Leonard. He was the total package as well. Duran was the only guy to beat Leonard when Leonard was in his prime - that was a close decision. Leonard won the rematch with an 8 round TKO. Leonard also took out Hearns and Hagler when those fighters were in their prime. The competition back in the 80's was so unreal.
    • If they do make that move based on the predicted cap they'll have less than 2 million in space to resign anyone or bring in FAs, they'll have to sher a bunch of money to keep him.
    • Glad it is now working for you. I figured it would, must've been a glitch with DirectTV for a few days. Yeah that channel is all Cubs. 
    • QB is a bit different though, no? And really, what is outward interest? He was asked questions about Love that he answered. I'm sure he hasn't told Love that they're in love with him, nor did they tell the other guys in the past. I'm sure Love will interviewed just like the rest. The only difference is he's a QB and every reporter wants to ask about QBs, especially to teams that have QB questions.    And any GM is going to try and evaluate all players in positions of need that realistically might be available. I don't disagree that he may be trying to understand what he may be willing to give up, or where exactly he might go. Personally, I'd try to understand how the picks shake out, take Kinlaw at 13, and trade back into the 1st if necessary to get Love (if that's who he wants). But, Ballard could easily take him at 13 if he likes him. He's taken a lot of players in the last 3 years ahead of where they were predicted to go.
  • Members

• WifiGuy

WifiGuy 78

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,419

• bsteves

bsteves 164

• FRW

FRW 120

• LockeDown

LockeDown 2,482

• richard pallo