Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Arizona/St. Louis - 2 broke teams

Really bad offensive football on both sides.....

I know Arizomna hasnt been a powerhouse on offense despite the 4-0 start..and the Rams were 2-14 last year ..

.....but Arizona's offensive line is no better than the Colts..werent yoiu surprised how bad they were?

..Remember fans who wanted to draft Michael Floyd...he's lost...out there

..and Luck and RG3 aside.....St. Louis is an example of why you dont start a No.1 pick QB immediately

he's been bad or busted up fro 2 1/4 seasons now..and getting no better

7 of 21..oh my

A rookie WR struggling? There is a shocker.

Really bad offensive football on both sides.....

I know Arizomna hasnt been a powerhouse on offense despite the 4-0 start..and the Rams were 2-14 last year ..

.....but Arizona's offensive line is no better than the Colts..werent yoiu surprised how bad they were?

..Remember fans who wanted to draft Michael Floyd...he's lost...out there

..and Luck and RG3 aside.....St. Louis is an example of why you dont start a No.1 pick QB immediately

he's been bad or busted up fro 2 1/4 seasons now..and getting no better

7 of 21..oh my

The problem with the Rams is they have not consistently put weapons around Bradford. Jackson is a beast, but he suffers because Bradford cannot have a consistent passing games because he really does not have anyone throw to other then Amendola.

You cannot just throw a line out like you don't start a rookie QB. The problem with most of the young QBs who struggle is the fact their teams tend to be horrible and their front offices tend to be the same. The Rams have gone through WR after WR. They have failed to put together a consistent offensive line and their TE is average at best. 9/10 QB are not going to be effective if they do not have some talent around him.

Heck, most of these young QBs who fail miserable I would blame the fact they were either mentally unprepared for the position like Jamarcus Russell or just had an incompetent front office who failed to do anything around the QB.

A rookie WR struggling? There is a shocker.

The problem with the Rams is they have not consistently put weapons around Bradford. Jackson is a beast, but he suffers because Bradford cannot have a consistent passing games because he really does not have anyone throw to other then Amendola.

You cannot just throw a line out like you don't start a rookie QB. The problem with most of the young QBs who struggle is the fact their teams tend to be horrible and their front offices tend to be the same. The Rams have gone through WR after WR. They have failed to put together a consistent offensive line and their TE is average at best. 9/10 QB are not going to be effective if they do not have some talent around him.

Heck, most of these young QBs who fail miserable I would blame the fact they were either mentally unprepared for the position like Jamarcus Russell or just had an incompetent front office who failed to do anything around the QB.

SHOW..

You know the game......... many rookie WRs do well,,but not rookie starting QBs

In the modern history of the NFL.....they didnt play No. 1 QBs......

That's a very recent development/...and a painful one for Sam...as the numbers and hospital stays point out vividly

Look at the rookie starters this year.....Other than Luck and RG3.....who's exceling.?

Its the 'Jimmy Claussen rule' Most rookie QBs fail...dont start them if you can help it.

Look at the rookie starters this year.....Other than Luck and RG3.....who's exceling.?

Tannehill is doing well, Wilson is just average and Weeden is really the only one doing poorly.

And how is the Rams starting Bradford right away any different from Luck or RGIII starting right away?

Tannehill is doing well, Wilson is just average and Weeden is really the only one doing poorly.

And how is the Rams starting Bradford right away any different from Luck or RGIII starting right away?

RG3 and Luck are far better (maybe once in a generation) players?

Tannehill's wife is hot but he's not..

RT is averaging 250 yards passing and has six picks (2 Tds) for a 1-3 team.

I would say he's not excelling or doing well.