Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ChuckStrong!

turner46992

Im loving the Chuck Strong written down the side of the colts homepage. It gets me pumped for the game this weekend. Thinking our team has a feeling that they need to win this not only for the W, but for the sake of Chuck. Just to show we can do this with him in recovery. I am excited to say I will be at the Green Bay game and I hope this team does something special.

I dont see them winning this game but It will be exciting to watch.

Not ruling them totally out yet! still have my faith for a colts W come Sunday afternoon.

Stay Colts Strong, Be Chuck Strong!

http://www.indystar....onger-than-ever

Tony Dungy once said, “The true measure of an organization can be seen by how it operates without its leader.”
It should also bring a close, young team even closer, give it a heightened sense of purpose. Now they are playing for more than their jobs and some victories. Now they are playing for Pagano, turning the Coltsstrong hashtag into Chuckstrong.

“I know that in meeting with the players, meeting with the coaches, there’s nothing more that we want than to get that Green Bay game ball and have a victory game ball and be able to walk into that hospital and put it in his hands,” Irsay said. “That’s our goal.”

“The best way we can honor him is to keep playing hard and win,” Mathis said. “He’s going to be missed. The energy he brought, the way he dealt with people, we’ll miss all of that. All we can do is support him and his family.”

As Mathis spoke, a giant card reading “Happy Birthday” and “Get Well Soon” was being signed by the entire team.

This team may not win a lot of games this year but I can promise people this they are going to play their tales off for this man. While Pagano might have a different style than Dungy he has one thing in common he has more than the respect of the locker he has their love and those players would do ANYTHING for him. I am more convinced than ever that Pagano is the right man for the job with the Colts not that it matters much at the moment but I really want to be at the game when he does come back and give the man the standing ovation he deserves.

Speaking of those going to the game on Sunday Kravitz is asking that people wear orange to the game because that's the color for coach's type of cancer. I think it would be really cool if the team could get the okay from the league to add to the uniform some how maybe either as the cancer ribbon around the horse shoe or maybe till he comes back replacing the blue strip on the helmet with orange for coach.

In a very strange way I think this might help bring our fanbase back together after it was kinda split over the decision. This team needs people's support and frankly with the type of effort they are going to give they deserve our support. Coach sounds like the kind of person who wants everyone to keep doing their job and that includes us the fans being the best 12th man in the NFL.

Also for Coach I think you are about to find out Indiana's best quality. We have some of the most loving and carrying people in the world who will bend over backwards to help anyone in need if they know about it. I know everyone takes pride in their values and morals but there is a reason why the midwest has the reputation it does for them.

I can't want to see him back on the sidelines where he belongs and cancer you made a big mistake because you bite off more than you can chew this time and I have feeling Pagano is going to kick your behind!

Personally I dont like it - for a couple reasons - its not original and it associates with a cheater!

Ryans clip board was way cool though!

Well macfee said he took it from the coltsstrong hash tag on twitter. So I am not sure if thought about the lance armstrong tie in or not.