Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Send Coach Pagano YOUR thoughts (web and mail)

ColtsPacersfan

Hey Coach!  Saw you on the sidelines today (against Houston) and you looked mah ve lous!  So did the Colts!  Happy to see you fighting this disease and as a Cancer Survivor I know what it's like to fight something you can't see, but with the love of family, friends, and God the will to win is strengthened and succeeds!

It's all golden from here on out.  And whatever happens in the Playoffs is second to your complete recovery so you can be on the sidelines, and in the locker room teaching "our boys"  how to keep on winning for sensational seasons to come!

Peace, Love and Battle On!  G

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So great to have you on the sidelines today coach! You look great and the team played their tails off for you out there. Your story and the way this team has been able to create magic each week is an inspiration... not only to those of us who bleed Blue, but to the entire country.

You have faced your personal adversity with such strength, fortitude, and grace... I can only imagine the number of people who are dealing with something similar who have garnered some measure of hope from following you and these Colts this year. The value of hope is immeasurable, as you know, and those of us who have been affected by illness in one way or another will be forever grateful to you for providing this truly amazing model of how to face the most unjust misfortunes with dignity and a fighting spirit. Your perseverance and courage have cemented your legacy in a way that no number of professional accolades ever could. 

I wish you all the best. I sincerely thank you. :thanks: