Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WIld Colt?

Greenoughrunner

Ya thats true didnt think of it that way, he needs as much as he can get

Even if the team had a dynamic running back that could run a pure wildcat, I wouldn't be in favor of taking the ball out of the hands of a QB. I don't know how San Diego does that with Rivers... the ball should be in his hands every snap.

whatever helps the colts win i would be in favor for... if that meant luck riding the pine cause harnish was changing the way teams played the colts and winning games luck can ride the pine all day...

but thats not gonna happen so yea.

Absolutely not. This is NOT the NY Jets, Rex, Tim Tebow and the traveling carnival circus act. We are the Indianapolis Colts. A team that is respected for hard work, tenacity, and fundamentally sound football. We don't resort to trickery and cheap gimmicks period. We are a class organization who doesn't remove a franchise QB for a brief momentum switch or a temporary stunt thrill. A horrible idea IMHO.

Absolutely not. This is NOT the NY Jets, Rex, Tim Tebow and the traveling carnival circus act. We are the Indianapolis Colts. A team that is respected for hard work, tenacity, and fundamentally sound football. We don't resort to trickery and cheap gimmicks period. We are a class organization who doesn't remove a franchise QB for a brief momentum switch or a temporary stunt thrill. A horrible idea IMHO.

Exactly. This is football, not backyard Brett Favre-ery.

Exactly. This is football, not backyard Brett Favre-ery.

Yes, the on again off again Favre retirement sideshow got really old really quick. To comedians, it was gold though...

http://www.colbertna...rns-to-football

http://www.colbertna...e-retires-again

Like Brett Favre, how will we ever miss you Rex Ryan if you don't just remain silent or leave? Talk is cheap. Win or get fired. That's how the NFL works plain and simple.

We should do as I suggested in the Draft section, draft Geno Smith at QB, and slide Luck over to TE. Smith and Luck can lateral it back and forth all day until a WR gets open. Deep pass, TD, Win. Superbowl, baby...

I literally laughed out loud at this post now everyone in my office is looking at me like im crazy haha!

If we still had Addai, I'd say we should throw in a HB pass every now and again (very rarely)..... but no wildcat, please... it only seems to really work against us, most other teams have it well defended...

Well ummmm... seems like Jets couldn't control wildcat last week neither. But I agree, wildcat isn't our cup of tee.

Well ummmm... seems like Jets couldn't control wildcat last week neither. But I agree, wildcat isn't our cup of tee.

When you have a real qb it's not your teams cup of tea. You don't see the saints broncos pats giants chargers or packers running it and there is a reason why you have a good enough qb to generate offense with our having to go to gadget plays. I think luck is good enough to move the ball we don't need it IMO.