Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The New York Jets

chadedward

Stick a fork in the Jets. Their season is officially over. The Texans secondary got picks and JJ Watt is a game changer. I feel bad for Brian Cushing though. I really like that kid. He's an animal. QuizBoy or Vance87, is Cushing out for a few weeks or the season? Major Bummer. The Texans are good enough to make it the AFC Championship game. This squad has all the right pieces to make a deep Playoffs run. Mark Sanchez's days in NY in the league are numbered IMO. Well done Houston. :thmup:

Early word on Cushing is it's a torn ACL and he's done. Pretty big blow but not something that team can't overcome.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early word on Cushing is it's a torn ACL and he's done. Pretty big blow but not something that team can't overcome.

Wow, I hope this isn't true. If it is I am sorry Texans fans. You can overcome this loss though. I swear if it is true it would be so Texans like to lose a starter. They always seem to get bad injuries.

Those ridiculous substitutions by Sporano.......it was ironic that their efforts to confuse the defense only served to confuse themselves. I hope the Colts take a long look at how to exploit these ridiculous gimmick formations to our advantage.

All the trouble they go to in order to get Tebow involved, I cannot fathom why they aren't just throwing the ball to him? I like our chances next week, very much so. That crowd is so broken they would be very easy to silence with a few big plays.

Early word on Cushing is it's a torn ACL and he's done.

Wow, I hope this isn't true. If it is I am sorry Texans fans. You can overcome this loss though. I swear if it is true it would be so Texans like to lose a starter. They always seem to get bad injuries.

Those ridiculous substitutions by Sporano.......it was ironic that their efforts to confuse the defense only served to confuse themselves. I hope the Colts take a long look at how to exploit these ridiculous gimmick formations to our advantage.

All the trouble they go to in order to get Tebow involved, I cannot fathom why they aren't just throwing the ball to him? I like our chances next week, very much so. That crowd is so broken they would be very easy to silence with a few big plays.

Thanks RG3 for the heads up on Cushing. I agree with Jules though. The Texans can plug in a substitute LB better than a team could replace a DE, right tackle, or left tackle for example. There might be a brief adjustment period, but it won't derail their entire season. Absolutely right ruksak. Bruce Arians better be scrutinizing this tape backwards and forwards. The Tim Tebow train wreck starts now in the BIG Apple. What a joke. Rex Ryan will be fired after this season or next IMO. Bill Bellichick is laughing his caboose off somewhere right now. :funny::lol:lmao

Thanks RG3 for the heads up on Cushing. I agree with Jules though. The Texans can plug in a substitute LB better than a team could replace a DE, right tackle, or left tackle for example. There might be a brief adjustment period, but it won't derail their entire season. Absolutely right ruksak. Bruce Arians better be scrutinizing this tape backwards and forwards. The Tim Tebow train wreck starts now in the BIG Apple. What a joke. Rex Ryan will be fired after this season or next IMO. Bill Bellichick is laughing his caboose off somewhere right now. :funny::lol:lmao

Tim Tebow is the conductor of this massive trainwreck and/or plain crash. J-e-t-s, sucks, sucks, sucks. The team is totally confused which can be seen every time they throw out one of these crazy plays... and can barely do that. I saw one receiver shrug his shoulders because he didn't even know the play. Granted he just ran a slant and caught the ball.

We have to be one of if not the unluckiest team in the NFL when it comes to injuries. This is just gut-wrenching news, I still can't believe it. Gotta keep that next man up mentality though.

We have to be one of if not the unluckiest team in the NFL when it comes to injuries. This is just gut-wrenching news, I still can't believe it. Gotta keep that next man up mentality though.

Ouch, that sucks. I'm real sorry to hear that. That's football for you. Staying healthy is the crux for good teams.

Ouch, that sucks. I'm real sorry to hear that. That's football for you. Staying healthy is the crux for good teams.

Yeah, it really sucks. Cush is like the Peyton Manning of the defense. Like you said, it's football, so the show must go on.

Things have gotten so bad for the Jets offensively they won't even dismiss the notion of bringing T.O. on board to help them.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

I think it's time for Nero to ignite the city of Rome again like he did in 64 A.D. Rex Ryan thinks he's NFL royalty and just like Nero sexy Rexy in his Emperor toga will play his "fiddle" while Rome burns. Rex is about to unravel and burn that entire NY Jets franchise to the ground. Ashes to ashes; dust to dust...Bring your marshmallows instead of your popcorn Rex. haha:funny::lol:

I think it's time for Nero to ignite the city of Rome again like he did in 64 A.D. Rex Ryan thinks he's NFL royalty and just like Nero sexy Rexy in his Emperor toga will play his "fiddle" while Rome burns. Rex is about to unravel and burn that entire NY Jets franchise to the ground. Ashes to ashes; dust to dust...Bring your marshmallows instead of your popcorn Rex. haha:funny::lol:

Rex isn't a head coach-GM, though. Mike Tannenbaum's head will roll before anyone else's does and I don't see him making it out of this situation with his job. Ryan still has a slim chance to be around next year, aided in large part by Tannenbaum's outstanding incompetence at acquiring personnel and the injury to Revis providing a quasi-excuse for the defense underperforming for the rest of the season.

That whole organization is in for some dark days, though.

LOL I heard Sanchez is 6/6 on TD/INT and 66.6 for QB rating and not to mention his number is 6, and they lost by 6 the other night :funny:lmaohaha:lol:

If this is really how things are going to be, that makes Rex the God, Tebow the holy son, and Sanchez the evil one. :scratch:

Yeah, Sanchez must be the Antichrist lol. If you think that's amusing look up Tebow's eerie stats for the Steelers playoff win from last year.

LOL I heard Sanchez is 6/6 on TD/INT and 66.6 for QB rating and not to mention his number is 6, and they lost by 6 the other night :funny:lmaohaha:lol:

If this is really how things are going to be, that makes Rex the God, Tebow the holy son, and Sanchez the evil one. :scratch:

it was also the 666th Monday Night Football game...

Yeah, Sanchez must be the Antichrist lol. If you think that's amusing look up Tebow's eerie stats for the Steelers playoff win from last year.

Sanchez has also played in 6 playoff games lol.

I can see how this is going to turn out now. Tebow will save them, since Sanchez has the devil written all over him.

Sometimes you can't help but wonder if someone is playing games with us going by the Tebow/Sanchez crap. I ain't superstitious but that don't mean a thing.

Oh snap, 7-7 now. I might still turn it off soon though since I keep nodding off a bit lol.

You were nodding off at 8:35 Jules?

We should donate the Jets to New Jersey......and the Knicks while we're at it..

There is another colt fan in Brooklyn besides me? Great name by the way, wish I had thought of it. I have a hard time not routing for the Knicks but since the nets are right down the street from my house now I'm going to have to give them a chance.

Now, back to Teebow...erm...the Jets.

If the Jets bring in Teebow (which they will) they are saying "were done with sanchez forever" because Teebow isn't going to be a franchise guy. So that means, teebow comes in for half a year and next year they draft a QB. This is TOTALLY FINE with me because Teebow will win games that Sanchez couldn't or wouldn't (or refuses) to win and he will be fun to watch.

To those that think that he can't make the Defense better, the receivers or anyone around him better, you are wrong. He can. He is inspirational to watch. He has the passion that sanchez does not. If you watched the game vs Texas he drove the ball well while it was in his possession even though he was asked to run which was predictable to Texas. He was pumped and showed exuberance that sanchez just never will.

The one thing some Teebow detractors do have correct however is how Denver's D gave him chance after chance after chance. New Yorks D just isn't physical enough to do that right now. Teebow will go three and out and sit on the bench for a while and lose the momentum that he needs to stay streaky (4th quarter).

I really hope they let Sanchez start vs the colts because I can't route against Tim Teebow. I was a fan of his with the Gators, followed him in Denver and now route for him in new york. I want to see Teebow time, just not this week.

But even if they do put in Teebow, the Jets D won't be able to stop our passing attack and give him more opportunities like Denver's D did, so do not fret colts fans.

Rex isn't a head coach-GM, though. Mike Tannenbaum's head will roll before anyone else's does and I don't see him making it out of this situation with his job. Ryan still has a slim chance to be around next year, aided in large part by Tannenbaum's outstanding incompetence at acquiring personnel and the injury to Revis providing a quasi-excuse for the defense underperforming for the rest of the season.

That whole organization is in for some dark days, though.

Actually, you might be onto something there RG3. Rex Ryan wasn't hired in a duel HC/GM capacity initially so the hammer will drop on Tannenbaum's doorstep first. Rex doesn't have a long leash either thought. The Jets offense is abysmal and Rex is responsible for winning in NY. The buck stops with him and him alone. Great DC lousy HC

The Jets need to quit wasting Tebow's time. I kind of wish he would have went to Jacksonville just so he could have had a chance to start. For better or worse let the man just let the man play. I'd rather watch Tebow suck than Sanchez.

I think Tebow would've thrived with MJD in Jax. For some reason unknown to man though, he chose NY over his own hometown, where there was already questionable QB play. Oh well...we'll just ponder what could have been...

• 5 weeks later...