Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The New York Jets

chadedward

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...play the Texans next! Here's hoping for another blowout, anything more than 0 points is unacceptable! :D

Trap game........or a blowout...no in between IMO Quiz....Go Texans...(I know I am not 'supposed' to say that) The Jets demeanor nauseates me. :)

In a related note, my fiance said Thor was 'eye candy...' I did not know I had any feelings.....boo to the hoo hoo hoo! :)

No, he's a solid defense coordinator, and can't even get that part to translate as a head coach.

Otherwise, he's a trainwreck.

All he needs is the official Rob Ryan wig and he is good to go.....and fast from the Jets.....he may want to grow a scraggly beard and watch Directv for awhile too.....although there may be some stray animals coming in....:)

Trap game........or a blowout...no in between IMO Quiz....Go Texans...(I know I am not 'supposed' to say that) The Jets demeanor nauseates me. :)

In a related note, my fiance said Thor was 'eye candy...' I did not know I had any feelings.....boo to the hoo hoo hoo! :)

Well I select B., Blowout hahaha. My avatar isn't Thor though, but he does bear a strong resemblance to him...Achilles is a much more relateable character. :D If you fiancee likes Hemsworth then she must be drooling over BP! Hahahaha jk man.

Well I select B., Blowout hahaha. My avatar isn't Thor though, but he does bear a strong resemblance to him...Achilles is a much more relateable character. :D If you fiancee likes Hemsworth then she must be drooling over BP! Hahahaha jk man.

That is hilarious Quiz....before I was with her, I never watched movies at all.....and since I refuse to wear my reading glasses.....well....I guess I cannot see....and I have no feelings. :funny:

Even thought the Texans are are a division rival, I love the way they are playing. Any football fan that says the Texans are not one 'bad' bunch of Joses.....simply does not understand the game of football. I love watching them m play!! :pass:

That is hilarious Quiz....before I was with her, I never watched movies at all.....and since I refuse to wear my reading glasses.....well....I guess I cannot see....and I have no feelings. :funny:

Even thought the Texans are are a division rival, I love the way they are playing. Any football fan that says the Texans are not one 'bad' bunch of Joses.....simply does not understand the game of football. I love watching them m play!! :pass:

That means a lot coming from a rival fan, Brent. That guy standing behind Satele isn't too shabby either, of course. haha:goodluck: I'm going to try to enjoy the glory now, because I know what is waiting around the corner man. 12 is going to be a force to reckon with, can't wait to see he and Watt duke it out this season! Now that's going to make for good television, who needs movies anyway? :fb::thmup:

At least one good thing about the Jets being so bad..We aren't hearing every announcer on every channel wasting time reporting on Tebow blowing his nose, or eating a burrito ad nauseam.

:funny::lol::spit: Way to find the silver lining in the Big Apple CF4L! The ball has literally dropped in NY City and we're not talking about the New Year's Eve celebration either now are we?

That means a lot coming from a rival fan, Brent. That guy standing behind Satele isn't too shabby either, of course. haha:goodluck: I'm going to try to enjoy the glory now, because I know what is waiting around the corner man. 12 is going to be a force to reckon with, can't wait to see he and Watt duke it out this season! Now that's going to make for good television, who needs movies anyway? :fb::thmup:

Two things.....Watt and McGlynn = MISMATCH.....or maybe McGlynn can start a fight? :)

Secondly........I love good football, and contrary to public opinion I admit when I am wrong :)

Lastly: SW take notice:

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

You both are awesome!

All he needs is the official Rob Ryan wig and he is good to go.....and fast from the Jets.....he may want to grow a scraggly beard and watch Directv for awhile too.....although there may be some stray animals coming in.... :)

If Rex packs on some additional weight gain and he is seen buying some kitty litter at a grocery store, we will all know his tenure with the Jets is just about over IMO. Rex Ryan, a brilliant defensive mind....A exceptional head coach not so much.

If Rex packs on some additional weight gain and he is seen buying some kitty litter at a grocery store, we will all know his tenure with the Jets is just about over IMO. Rex Ryan, a brilliant defensive mind....A exceptional head coach not so much.

His dad Buddy Ryan had the exact same problem. Too much smack talk and bravado that his squad failed to cash in on. Rob Ryan however, will break this ego mold and be a fantastic head coach someday IMO. Eric Mangini loves him from his time in Cleveland and, if owned a football franchise that was lackluster and without many wins or division titles, I'd hire Rob Ryan immediately without fear or hesitation myself.

The guy standing behind Satele right now must be a proctologist....(medical spell check)

I hope his knee gets better to play Green Bay!!! If not....I want to see what Penn State's Shipley can do!

His dad Buddy Ryan had the exact same problem. Too much smack talk and bravado that his squad failed to cash in on. Rob Ryan however, will break this ego mold and be a fantastic head coach someday IMO. Eric Mangini loves him from his time in Cleveland and, if owned a football franchise that was lackluster and without many wins or division titles, I'd hire Rob Ryan immediately without fear or hesitation myself.

Bravado (FALSE Bravado) kills the cat...thus no need to buy the kitty litter...unless of course you have an oil leak :) BTW a saying...I loved my cat Odis!

Rob is as eccentric/moreso? than Rex......I would really have to talk to him in a candid interview process to see how he would conduct himself in public. Buddy Ryan was not a great head....Rex I though was on his way...not....and the apple....bowling ball has hit Rob Ryan squarely on said Ryan noggin......major hesitation from my perspective...

IMO: Wade Phillips is Buddy Ryan....revisited....BTW...Who likes Mangini....the guy chalk/talks and X's and O's better than anyone.....I like him! Dallas Cowboys?

Edited by BrentMc11

The 2012 Jets are the titanic....

..a subject that should be submerged and dredged up and made a movie out of 100 years from now...

Absolutely! All I can say is thank God, Tebow is not our problem. I bet this was one of the main reasons why Elway wanted Peyton along with the more obvious ones.

I'm not reading NY papers much but it doesn't seem like they are calling for Tebow, does it? If that's true, it's curious. I guess NY is not Denver. Or maybe even the Tebowmaniacs don't think their hero can fix the Jets.

Jets' problem is Tebow cannot do what Sanchez does, and if they play Tebow, they'd have to dismantle their system and put in a new one as we did last year. But I'm calling for Tebow now that he is someone else's problem. I want to see the titanic!

Teebow was the worlds best match.

When it first was lit, it worked...and sanchez produced.

Once it was deemed that Teebow would be on Wildcat run only plays, then Sanchez went back to being relaxed and his complatency makes him a horrible QB.

Sanchez is terrible. He is a born loser. He will never earn respect in any locker room, especially the Jets.

The Jets biggest problem is their cancerous locker room, much like the Giants in the Tiki Barber era.

Sanchez needs everyone to like him to be at the very best mediocre... like how Eli needed confidence and eventually had to dig deep to get it himself. Sanchez will never dig deep. Even with weapons, Sanchez will fail harder than Teebow with nothing.

Putting Teebow in the WC makes it an obvious RUN ONLY scheme and defenses can shut it down easily. Its not until Teebow is the every down QB will his talents come to play.

Anyone can learn to throw the ball better, but no everyone can learn to be a winner.

Its Teebow time.

well stated and I agree, Tebow can improve if given the chance and is only set up to fail when used for certain plays that are just dead obvious for the opposing D.

Let's not forget "Camp Chaos" this past summer with the big fight at training camp. 'm sure it is just getting worse in a locker room with this much disappointment and animosity. The Jets have sure painted themselves into a corner.

I thought Woody Johnson told Rexy, prior to the season, he needed to win 8 or more to keep his job, something like that. I can't remember what was exactly reported.

Absolutely! All I can say is thank God, Tebow is not our problem. I bet this was one of the main reasons why Elway wanted Peyton along with the more obvious ones.

I'm not reading NY papers much but it doesn't seem like they are calling for Tebow, does it? If that's true, it's curious. I guess NY is not Denver. Or maybe even the Tebowmaniacs don't think their hero can fix the Jets.

Jets' problem is Tebow cannot do what Sanchez does, and if they play Tebow, they'd have to dismantle their system and put in a new one as we did last year. But I'm calling for Tebow now that he is someone else's problem. I want to see the titanic!

With Holmes almost certainly not, why not go back to the old ground and pound? Tebow should complement the other Jets RBs, but then again, RR seems stuck on Suckez so maybe they'll go down together. I wouldn't mind seeing the Tebow offense get unleashed...as long as it waits till after next Monday, don't forget who the first team to get Tebowed was lol.

So the Jets get to play the Niners and Texans D's in back to back weeks and now Holmes is out I hear for maybe the season with a lisfranc injury. (the one Freeney had in 2007)

It can't get much worse for the Jets.

THEN the Colts go to the Jets. Please Houston, let Sanchez score something and don't hurt him. Imagine if "Tebow Time" starts vs. the Colts for New York and we have to hear about that 24 hours a day. :facepalm:

With Holmes almost certainly not, why not go back to the old ground and pound? Tebow should complement the other Jets RBs, but then again, RR seems stuck on Suckez so maybe they'll go down together. I wouldn't mind seeing the Tebow offense get unleashed...as long as it waits till after next Monday, don't forget who the first team to get Tebowed was lol.

hope you guys kill sanchez on monday night. i have your defense on my fantasy team haha

I went to one of the Jets forums, and they are brutal on their team. It was so dirty I can't even talk about it on here... calling them a mess is a major understatement.

Just like the collapse of the Roman Empire, the New York Jets demise can be summed up in this phrase: "Pride goes before a colossal and catastrophic fall."

Rex Ryan rose to fame very fast and his mouth led to an even faster crash from the pedestal he put his inflated ego on IMO.

There was more than one guy calling for both Ryan and/or the gm to be run out of town. They want Bill Polian hired and Tim Tebow in as starting quarterback immediately.

An interesting idea...Bringing in Bill Polian...Never gonna happen though. Bill likes his new gig at ESPN and Sirus Satellite Radio on channel 88 talking about football too much. He's not relocating to New York or New Jersey for that matter IMO.

The best thing the Jets can do is put Tebow in and run from shotgun every snap. They have no chance of winning, so they might as well play ball control and start running out the clock right from the start......hope for a pick 6 or something on defense.

The old Browns approach, eh? haha Hoping that a turnover will happen yet knowing that they stand no chance....Tebow shouldn't be underestimated though. Teams did this last year and we see what that led to. If he becomes the starter I believe that things could possibly get a lot more interesting in New York.

The old Browns approach, eh? haha Hoping that a turnover will happen yet knowing that they stand no chance....Tebow shouldn't be underestimated though. Teams did this last year and we see what that led to. If he becomes the starter I believe that things could possibly get a lot more interesting in New York.

For sure....I'm no Tebow fanboy by any means, but he's about their only shot at any sort of legitimacy. He'll never be a true 'pocket' Quarterback, but an old-school ground and pound may be just what they need. Then, just when the defense gets a little tired of getting 4 yarded to death, they stack the box with 9 guys and he takes the top off 'em. Sexy Rexy needs to learn real quick that the Sanchize will never be a true NFL QB, and if he wants to stay a head coach he needs to adapt to the hand he's got.

For sure....I'm no Tebow fanboy by any means, but he's about their only shot at any sort of legitimacy. Sexy Rexy needs to learn real quick that the Sanchize will never be a true NFL QB, and if he wants to stay a head coach he needs to adapt to the hand he's got.

Skip Bayless on ESPN's "First Take" agrees with Peytonator. He said "put Tebow in right now as your starter. Otherwise, Rex Ryan is about to sink on board the U.S.S. Sanchize" [like a lost ship at sea or the 1912 Titanic.]

It made me haha anyway.

Skip Bayless on ESPN's "First Take" agrees with Peytonator. He said "put Tebow in right now as your starter. Otherwise, Rex Ryan is about to sink on board the U.S.S. Sanchize" [like a lost ship at sea or the 1912 Titanic.]

It made me haha anyway.

Uh oh.....If Skip Bayless and I share the same opinion, what does that say about me? I better reassess my thoughts on the matter, before Mark Cuban puts me in my place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv2jqFd2-qI

Yup, never underestimate Tim Tebow. Somehow, someway, Tim will find a way to rally the troops and galvanize, electrify, and rouse the locker room. Talent wise Tebow is grossly lacking in QB skills, but his ability to motivate and inspire fellow team mates cannot be underestimated. Look at his tenure in Denver under John Fox and John Elway.

The Jets desperately need a spark now. Tebow can ignite the team chemistry flame IMO.

Uh oh.....If Skip Bayless and I share the same opinion, what does that say about me? I better reassess my thoughts on the matter, before Mark Cuban puts me in my place.

:funny::lol::spit: No worries Peytonator my friend, Mark Cuban is still licking his wounds from not defending his Dallas Mavericks title very well this NBA season. He has more pressing matters to attend to than a Skip Bayless bandwagon. Okay, I think you are safe for now. ;)

it will be our luck that tebow will come in versus colts and throw an 80 yard touchdown

If they go to Tebow he'll run it down our throats and stopping the run isn't something we do very well. That would be nightmare of them playing Tebow against us and then they would probably win some kinda 14-13 game behind it and ESPN will lose it's minds and proclaim Tebow the greatest QB in the history of the NFL and start measuring him for a Hall of Fame jacket and if the NFL Hall of Fame wont put him in make up their own "real" NFL Hall of Fame just to put him in.

If they go to Tebow he'll run it down our throats and stopping the run isn't something we do very well. That would be nightmare of them playing Tebow against us and then they would probably win some kinda 14-13 game behind it and ESPN will lose it's minds and proclaim Tebow the greatest QB in the history of the NFL and start measuring him for a Hall of Fame jacket and if the NFL Hall of Fame wont put him in make up their own "real" NFL Hall of Fame just to put him in.

if he does come in against us I hope we blow the jets out

What exactly is the purpose of Tebow?

It's always been my opinion that they brought in Tebow to try and light a fire under Sanchez to find out what if they had anything there or not ... Clearly he hasn't stepped up his game which can only mean one thing he has no game! Now they know that they must look to draft a QB - so they will look to lose and draft Barkley the next USC longshot! I dont think they will start Tebow - that would mean they start to win and they dont want to do that!