Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The New York Jets

chadedward

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the thread of this title, I thought "...are a mess". Then the OP confirmed my notion haha. Their main problem is they have no leaders and they simply don't have much talent on the offensive side of the ball. Sanchez is terrible, Tebow is a RB/TE, Shonn Greene isn't very good, nor is McKnight. Their defense needs help too, but it's their offense that is in really bad shape. They just caught the rest of the league off guard a few years ago with their back to back AFC Championship Game appearances. Now, they aren't fooling anyone

What exactly is the purpose of Tebow? I expect to see Rex Ryan with a pink slip sooner rather than later, I'm not saying it will be this year but he doesn't have long.

He'll be replacing Sanchez in a few weeks. And then the Jets will continue to suck just as bad...if not worse. (Somehow)

And against the Texans I can honestly see them getting back to back goose eggs. It's the NFL, so anyone can win...but yeah.

LOVE IT... and i was whining how the 49ers keep winning but don't put up any fantasy points for me... well today the Jets took care of that for me... when Santonio hurt himself and just dropped the ball and Rogers took it back for the TD... wild but it gave me 29+ points

and I'm sorry, I'm a hater and I'll admit it but I've never really cared for Sanchez, always wanted him to fail, as ruthless as that sounds... he was the opposing QB the last game I ever played, back in HS... they were #1 in the Nation and deservingly so, they were good.. and you know, players talk trash, just how it goes... it was going back and forth all game but when they scored to put the game out of reach he ran by me cuz we were going at it and he straight up told me "you will never be as good as me" and tapped me on the helmet... and I mean I couldn't say anything... you know a quick "(Bleep) You bro"

so yeah i hope they suckkkkk it up all year long, and yeah, I hope he falls apart lol, even being replaced by tebow..

The Jet's are playing a high school team against a pro team. Sanchez is horrible, Tebow isn't even a NFL caliber QB. The Jet's defense isn't the same it was a few years ago. They are just a huge mess right now. The Texans will probably kill them next week, and that's saying it lightly.

and I'm sorry, I'm a hater and I'll admit it but I've never really cared for Sanchez, always wanted him to fail, as ruthless as that sounds... he was the opposing QB the last game I ever played, back in HS... they were #1 in the Nation and deservingly so, they were good.. and you know, players talk trash, just how it goes... it was going back and forth all game but when they scored to put the game out of reach he ran by me cuz we were going at it and he straight up told me "you will never be as good as me" and tapped me on the helmet... and I mean I couldn't say anything... you know a quick "(Bleep) You bro"

so yeah i hope they suckkkkk it up all year long, and yeah, I hope he falls apart lol, even being replaced by tebow..

I don't have an awful story like yours about Sanchez...and I hope he fails, so I can imagine how you must feel.

The Jet's are playing a high school team against a pro team. Sanchez is horrible, Tebow isn't even a NFL caliber QB. The Jet's defense isn't the same it was a few years ago. They are just a huge mess right now. The Texans will probably kill them next week, and that's saying it lightly.

ran out of likes but yeah I agree! and hope they do, even though every texans loss would help...

I don't have an awful story like yours about Sanchez...and I hope he fails, so I can imagine how you must feel.

that's not even the worst part... and I don't usually put this out there but I like all the people on this forum haha....they took a pic of him stiff arming me soooo clean... It was nice but I mean the guy even at 17 was 6'5 200lb+.. I was a 5'10 150lb rover, andddddd fighting off a block so he was pretty much like "down boy" so it was bad, but they snapped the pic at the perfect time and it makes me look like a little..... it's funny though.. to everyone close to me, sure made them chuckle... but it's Sanchez!!! "The Sanchize" <---- pshhh... anyone else, I could accept it but.... and I remember how crazy I was feeling 09' AFC championship game because I was like "no way I'm letting sanchez beat me for a title, then beat the colts and stop us from gettin to the big dance!".. and in 2010 it was awful, and especially because that was peytons last game with us... not trying to bring up bad memories.. but yeah... I hate that pretty boy...

No, he's a solid defense coordinator, and can't even get that part to translate as a head coach.

Otherwise, he's a trainwreck.

...play the Texans next! Here's hoping for another blowout, anything more than 0 points is unacceptable! :D

When I saw the thread of this title, I thought "...are a mess". Then the OP confirmed my notion haha. Their main problem is they have no leaders and they simply don't have much talent on the offensive side of the ball. Sanchez is terrible, Tebow is a RB/TE, Shonn Greene isn't very good, nor is McKnight. Their defense needs help too, but it's their offense that is in really bad shape. They just caught the rest of the league off guard a few years ago with their back to back AFC Championship Game appearances. Now, they aren't fooling anyone

VL,

Yes, just like his father Buddy Ryan a DC is all you're ever gonna be Ryan. Just accept it. I predict Ryan will be fired after this season. Start making calls in Nov. Rex to other clubs for DC vacancies that might be opening up.

QuizBoy,

Your Texans will demolish Mark Sanchez and throw him around like a worn out dog's chew toy. If Tebow gets inserted just load the box and stop the run. Tebow is not a consistent passer and his accuracy is pathetic. Your pass rush will squash Tebow like a bug.

21isSuperman,

Yup, the days of AFC Championship appearances for Rex in the Big Apple are over and done. "Say Goodnight Gracie." Stick a fork in Rex Ryan; he's cooked, charbroiled, and burned. It ain't gonna be pretty to watch ladies and gentlemen.

One other crucial fact amazingcolts: Texans QB Matt Schaub is a lot tougher than Mark Sanchez is. Exhibit A: Schaub vs Sanchez... :funny::lol:haha

http://youtu.be/owA894Z74W8

nah they wont get shut out twice they will score against texans

I can see them getting another goose egg. At least Tebow had Demarius Thomas and Eric Decker to throw to.

Mark Sanchez does not have anyone to throw to who is a threat. Santonio Holmes is now hurt and who knows

how long he is going to be out. It's a bad situation for them especially when the ground and pound isn't working

either. What is going to happen to their pass defense as well when you are doing stupid stuff like taking Joe

Mcknight and placing him at cornerback just because he was a good high school corner.

Teebow was the worlds best match.

When it first was lit, it worked...and sanchez produced.

Once it was deemed that Teebow would be on Wildcat run only plays, then Sanchez went back to being relaxed and his complatency makes him a horrible QB.

Sanchez is terrible. He is a born loser. He will never earn respect in any locker room, especially the Jets.

The Jets biggest problem is their cancerous locker room, much like the Giants in the Tiki Barber era.

Sanchez needs everyone to like him to be at the very best mediocre... like how Eli needed confidence and eventually had to dig deep to get it himself. Sanchez will never dig deep. Even with weapons, Sanchez will fail harder than Teebow with nothing.

Putting Teebow in the WC makes it an obvious RUN ONLY scheme and defenses can shut it down easily. Its not until Teebow is the every down QB will his talents come to play.

Anyone can learn to throw the ball better, but no everyone can learn to be a winner.

Its Teebow time.

No, he's a solid defense coordinator, and can't even get that part to translate as a head coach.

Otherwise, he's a trainwreck.

He's 30-22 lifetime, with a 4-2 record in the playoffs. Not to shabby.

Sure he's got a big mouth, but the guy has been able to get the most out of the dumpster fire that is the roster, as well as the GM, and NYC/National scrutiny.

He's had 2 APs, Revis and Mangold. With Ellis,DBrick, Faneca all making a PB as well....it's a miracle they've won as many games as they have with Sanchez,Greene, Santonio being your off "core".

The Jets are loaded with problems and have been ever since Rex Ryan stepped into the picture.

Instead of resolving their issues, they seem to make it worse by bringing in star power.

Last year LD Tomlinson said the Jets locker room was the worst he had ever been in, and just to think how long he's been in the league to give them that statement.

Instead of upgrading during the off season the biggest move they made was for a back up quarterback that the national media drools over when he completes a handful of passes.

What a mess indeed! And Tebow really isn't going to help. Defenses weren't scared of that college styled offense last year, he got all the credit while the defense bailed them out with miraculous turnovers that saved the day.

For a guy that pretty much sucks, he sure is a cocky piece of.......never liked him. Apparently ever since high school, he's piggybacked the shoulders of better men, and it led to him being an overinflated asset in the NFL draft. Fifth overall, lol.

For a guy that pretty much sucks, he sure is a cocky piece of.......never liked him. Apparently ever since high school, he's piggybacked the shoulders of better men, and it led to him being an overinflated asset in the NFL draft. Fifth overall, lol.

Not gonna argue with that lol... I almost forgot about that video of him flinching... he is such a weenie

I said to myself that if Sanchez could complete more than 40% of his passes or throw for over 100 yards against the 49ers that it'd be a great day for the Jets offense. Well, Sanchez DID throw for 103 yards...

It'll be fun watching Houston smack this team around and Arizona if their defense is still legit by the time they face each other.

Of course the Jets are gonna look like the '89 49ers in the last week of the season when they play the Bills, just watch, you know it will happen.

I said to myself that if Sanchez could complete more than 40% of his passes or throw for over 100 yards against the 49ers that it'd be a great day for the Jets offense. Well, Sanchez DID throw for 103 yards...

It'll be fun watching Houston smack this team around and Arizona if their defense is still legit by the time they face each other.

Of course the Jets are gonna look like the '89 49ers in the last week of the season when they play the Bills, just watch, you know it will happen.

The sad part about that is I'd rather see Buffalo winning than the Jets.

Sanchez is just garbage, but Tebow is even more laughable. I'm shocked this team also went with that Wild Cat material after it has fizzled out and proven to be useless.

The Niners still ran for 245 yards over them, which is very bad. I had a feeling that was coming after Spiller ran on them, and TE's are still giving them problems.

At this point they look like they are ready for 6-10.