Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 09/26

It's great to have it to get some players back on the field, but 13 games in a row is a touch stretch. Hopefully we can keep enough guys healthy throughout to give a chance in every game.

It is what it is I wish it had come a couple of weeks later but as someone much smarter than me once said there is no bad time to gave you bye week.

Good to regroup & be coached up after the painful loss. Great way for the young guns to experience just how emotionally painful the game can be

What are your feelings about the Colts bye week coming so early this year ??

The loss to Jax going into the bye week will haunt us all year....

what might have been

A break is a break I guess. I don't like early bye weeks myself. I always thought the NFL should have 1 bye week for everyone. Maybe it's mathematically impossible without a expansion. IDK.

A break is a break I guess. I don't like early bye weeks myself. I always thought the NFL should have 1 bye week for everyone. Maybe it's mathematically impossible without a expansion. IDK.

Huh? Doesn't everyone have a bye week? Or do you mean everyone should have their bye week after the eighth game of the season (for instance).

Its definitly needed with our injuries also coaches can take time to reevaluate some things

Huh? Doesn't everyone have a bye week? Or do you mean everyone should have their bye week after the eighth game of the season (for instance).

Right, a NFL wide bye week. MLB does it in a way.

My thoughts are controversial:

1. Our injured players can shape up, and resume their season. It is especially excellent time to shake up the team after last week's loss.

2. A later bye-week would provide chance tor rest our players. We have lots of rookies and young players.

They need it badly. With some many injuries and the fact that the Colts face the Packers next, its good to have a bye this early in the season.

Typically, I like bye weeks around week 7 or 8, but given the youth of our team and the fact that the regular zebras are now back in the NFL fold...I will take the break right now without any reservations whatsoever.