Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You Can't Accuse Sam Bradford Of Refusing To Sign Autographs

Blue Horseshoe

The girl would have been completely speechless if he went next to her and signed it in person

She would have been even more speechless if Sam jumped into the stands, hugged her, and said, "I love you too my little sugar pie. Now give me a wet slobbery kiss!"

... And then the girl files a lawsuit against Bradford and gets $1 million dollars.

She would have been even more speechless if Sam jumped into the stands, hugged her, and said, "I love you too my little sugar pie. Now give me a wet slobbery kiss!"

... And then the girl files a lawsuit against Bradford and gets $1 million dollars.

guy is making 60 mil. i dont think one is gonna kill him haha.

I see Matt Ryan as the "next Peyton Manning". Bradford, to me, seems more like Drew Brees. A very accurate, smart QB.

I've always seen Matt Ryan as the next Tom Brady for some reason, while I think of Peyton Manning when I see Sam Bradford. I don't know why either. It's going to be a very entertaining rivalry for the next decade...and don't forget about Matthew Stafford either. If he can ever stay healthy that is.

I've always seen Matt Ryan as the next Tom Brady for some reason, while I think of Peyton Manning when I see Sam Bradford. I don't know why either. It's going to be a very entertaining rivalry for the next decade...and don't forget about Matthew Stafford either. If he can ever stay healthy that is.

Yep, Stafford, Ryan and Bradford are the future faces of the NFL. It'll be interesting to see if Luck fits in there too.

Yep, Stafford, Ryan and Bradford are the future faces of the NFL. It'll be interesting to see if Luck fits in there too.

Luck has to be the surest thing in the NFL in a while...hopefully the Raiders don't get the worst record this year because that would be disastrous. I hope he goes to the 49ers or Dolphins where he can succeed.

Luck has to be the surest thing in the NFL in a while...hopefully the Raiders don't get the worst record this year because that would be disastrous. I hope he goes to the 49ers or Dolphins where he can succeed.

im putting my money on washington. that team is gonna fall on hard times with grossman or beck as their qb