Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do I cut Chris Johnson?

chad72

My RBs in a 8 team league are: MJD, Darren Sproles, Michael Bush, C.J.Spiller, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mikel Leshoure, Chris Johnson

My WRs are: Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Eric Decker

My QB (only 1): Tom Brady

My TE (only 1): Tony Gonzalez

My DEF (2): GB and Arizona

My K (1): Nate Kaeding

Can I afford to let go of Chris Johnson? I am thinking yes.

What do I shore up? My TE or WR positions?

My RBs in a 8 team league are: MJD, Darren Sproles, Michael Bush, C.J.Spiller, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mikel Leshoure, Chris Johnson

My WRs are: Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Eric Decker

My QB (only 1): Tom Brady

My TE (only 1): Tony Gonzalez

My DEF (2): GB and Arizona

My K (1): Nate Kaeding

Can I afford to let go of Chris Johnson? I am thinking yes.

What do I shore up? My TE or WR positions?

If you do cut him I'd replace him with a RB, Chad.

It sucks that CJ is such a dud so far and I'd be tempted to drop him too....but are Spiller and Bradshaw really okay healthwise?

Because once Forte comes back, Michael Bush's value drops a little bit....and if Spiller and Bradshaw are dinged up with nagging injuries then all of a sudden your kinda thin at RB.

If you do cut him I'd replace him with a RB, Chad.

It sucks that CJ is such a dud so far and I'd be tempted to drop him too....but are Spiller and Bradshaw really okay healthwise?

Because once Forte comes back, Michael Bush's value drops a little bit....and if Spiller and Bradshaw are dinged up with nagging injuries then all of a sudden your kinda thin at RB.

Andre Browns not bad if he's still available in ur league

DON'T cut him. lol. Last year a person in my league cut Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte because they didn't start off strong..didn't work out for them. Just hang on to him, wait til he as a good game and try to trade him to a RB needy team.

The problem is, in a 12 team league, that is a good option since RB options are fewer for teams. However, in a 8 team league, everyone has 3 healthy RBs to play, and at least 4 healthy RBs on the roster around the league (8 times 4 = 32 teams, duh!!! :)).

In a 12 team league that I have not played much in (only once last year), RBs are harder to come by, I am learning as we go. :)

The problem is, in a 12 team league, that is a good option since RB options are fewer for teams. However, in a 8 team league, everyone has 3 healthy RBs to play, and at least 4 healthy RBs on the roster around the league (8 times 4 = 32 teams, duh!!! :)).

In a 12 team league that I have not played much in (only once last year), RBs are harder to come by, I am learning as we go. :)

I've played in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 team leagues. Cutting Chris Johnson/getting no bounce back for a top draft pick would be dumb in all leagues in my opinion.

I've played in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 team leagues. Cutting Chris Johnson/getting no bounce back for a top draft pick would be dumb in all leagues in my opinion.

We will see how it plays out. I like my chances with the RBs I already have above. :)

This is a no-cash league, playing just for pride. So, I am willing to take some chances.