Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where do you guys buy your Jerseys?

turner46992

I have been looking online for a Jersey to wear to the Colts Vs Packers game. I just typed in a few jerseys I would like to have like Rober Mathis Home jersey..and I got a bunch of wholesale sites. Wholesale sites have always seemed to be a little sketchy to me. The prices are really really cheap and its like oh! this is a great deal...but Im not about to just fork over some cash to some wholesale joint that will take my information and run with it. So where do you guys get your jerseys at?

Thanks for the help guys!

Don't buy one of those knock off Jerseys. I did once and what a piece of crap. Just go to the Colts pro shop or NFL shop and buy a known legit one and not worry about getting your credit card compromised. Also, I know you want a players Jersey but I'd really consider a custom one so if said player is let go or traded you don't feel you have to go buy another high dollar Jersey. This is what I'm getting ready to do with an elite Jersey. $300 for a Jersey I want to last for a long while.

I have used Ebay for years to get my Jerseys. Authentic sewn. Sometimes I have had to be patient to get what I want at a lower price then the shop. All of them have been new with tags. If you don't mind having the Rebok Jerseys you can get them new cheap ... people are blowing out their stock. I bought my Hubby a Harrison sewn for 19 bucks new with tags!! So take a looksy there IMO

Don't buy one of those knock off Jerseys. I did once and what a piece of crap. Just go to the Colts pro shop or NFL shop and buy a known legit one and not worry about getting your credit card compromised. Also, I know you want a players Jersey but I'd really consider a custom one so if said player is let go or traded you don't feel you have to go buy another high dollar Jersey. This is what I'm getting ready to do with an elite Jersey. $300 for a Jersey I want to last for a long while.

I afree with the player jerseys. I have way too many Jerseys now. So the hubby and I are saving up to get ours ... then I think I will be DONE collecting lol ... oh who am I kidding :banana:

I got one off ebay for $40 and it was junk. The captains patch, which automatically lets people know its fake, partially came off after one wash. Sad part is it was sewn on. It was a black Manning jersey. When the pro shop finally got more in I ordered one and the quality difference is huge. The pro shops prices are jacked up though, thats the only bad part.

Just because it says its $300 and authentic on ebay doesnt mean it is and more than likely its not.