Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mr. Dakich

horseshoepower

Indianapolis radio afternoon host, Does this guy ever add anything to NFL talk besides, that team lost because they don't have the talent. I could understand in a blowout situation but, he uses it for every close loss by the Colts.

It's because he doesn't know football but thinks he does. His ego is unreal. I only listen to him because some how Jim Rome has an ever bigger one.

It's because he doesn't know football but thinks he does. His ego is unreal. I only listen to him because some how Jim Rome has an ever bigger one.

He's a Chicago guy (NW Indiana is Chicago really), and his style is similar to most Chitown sports talk shows, blunt, opinionated, rude sometimes, and outrageous at others. It seems to be a different style than most Indy type sports guys. Not that that is wrong, I love JMV. I like Dak too, you just have to take it with a grain of salt. He's a Bears fan too,a nd he don't hide it, so he might rub some the wrong way because he simply doesn't care as much about hurt feelings in regards to the Colt's.

He's a Chicago guy (NW Indiana is Chicago really), and his style is similar to most Chitown sports talk shows, blunt, opinionated, rude sometimes, and outrageous at others. It seems to be a different style than most Indy type sports guys. Not that that is wrong, I love JMV. I like Dak too, you just have to take it with a grain of salt. He's a Bears fan too,a nd he don't hide it, so he might rub some the wrong way because he simply doesn't care as much about hurt feelings in regards to the Colt's.

Trust me I known him long before he was a talk show host. I used to cover him in college when he was a coach at BG. Trust me he is everything you said and that's fine he can be that way. I don't have to like him for it and that's my point.

The only decent sports radio I get is Dan Patrick in the morning. Living in Socal sucks for sports radio, after him its rome, then I get Loose Cannons (vick the brick, Pat O'brien and Steve Hartman) and yes its the same pat Obrien from access hollywood. Then after that is Petros and Money. . . .SoCal sports radio is horrendous! ESPN is better with Marcellus and Max but not by much